ss+ meal out

sv1711

so sat im meant to be going for a meal with my nan and mum as i havent seen either for a while, im thinking of going the harvester as they offer salad but as im a veggie i was wondering what i could have with it i saw they do grilled hallomi and mushroom do you think the hallomi would knock me out of ketotisis ???? xx

I doublt it will but only have a bit hun xxxx Must be really hard to eat on this being a veggie! xxxx
Hope that helps

sorry but what is hallomi?? best thing to do is google it and see if its protein based. any more than 10g of carbs is quite high but if there's more protein in it thancarbs then it should be ok!

I think halloumi is cheese... and if I'm right it shouldn't knock you out of ketosis as moderate amounts of cheese are allowed on atkins which is also ketosis based

this is the info i found on it i think from what you said it should b ok as low carb

View calories and nutrition info per 1 Serving/80g of Halloumi Cheese and see how many calories are in 100g of Halloumi Cheese and its nutrition information.
Halloumi Cheese Calories and Nutrition per Serving (1 Serving=1 Serving/80g)

Calories253
Protein16.7
Carbohydrate1.3
Fat19.7
Fibre0
Alcohol0

as we are allowed cottage cheese found this

[h=2]Tesco Healthy Living Natural Cottage Cheese Calories and Nutrition per Serving (1 Serving=1 Serving/150g)[/h]
Calories128
Protein21.5
Carbohydrate5.1
Fat2.3
Fibre0.5
Alcohol0
so seems there less carbs in the halloumi cheese xx

Back