ss+ meals

fatblokeonabike

Ok so its 4 CD products +a small meal,tonight I'm going for 125g turkey breast (actually its more than it sounds) with a little salad. Is there any dressing I can use? Also when its tin of tuna day can i use a little malt vinegar on it?
Absolutely famished so cant see me dropping the meal anytime soon!

Hello Fellow Shropshire CD'er :D

Just wanted to say hello, and wish you all best on your CD journey. Sure you will soon get into it. :)

I am doing SS+ but as a girl only have 3 shakes + my small meal a day. I am finding it ok to do. I look forward to my 'meal'

Have done SS in past but just couldnt do it now as find it way too hard! Take my hat off to those that can stick to it.

Sorry dont know the answer to what dressings you can use, as I eat my stuff plain (very boring) LOL and have all the veggie products.

Sure someone will come along soon and let you know.

All best

xx

Hey guys where are you in Shropshire? I am a Shropshire lass born and bred but now live in Essex. Miss the county lots! I was brought up near Shrewsbury and went to school in Baschurch!:D
Am nearly at target now so looking forward to mooving up the plans.

I'm near Market Drayton,not from here but this is where I've ended up! Not sure why,guess i must have killed a priest or something in a previous life!!:)

I love Shropshire and miss the hills. Dont get to come up enough. Have to go where the work is am afraid. At least we are near the sea:jelous:

Yes i miss the sea,maybe we could swop jobs...lol

What do you do?......would have to be something really good for me to leave my boat!!:D

Dont worry about your boat I have a mirror and a flying 15 you can use!!lol

Dont worry about your boat I have a mirror and a flying 15 you can use!!lol
Have just sold our mirror....bit small now! We have a yacht which we keep moored on the Blackwater and use most weekends.
Do you sail at Bala? I remember them having a large flying 15 section?:D

Ok so its 4 CD products +a small meal,tonight I'm going for 125g turkey breast (actually its more than it sounds) with a little salad. Is there any dressing I can use? Also when its tin of tuna day can i use a little malt vinegar on it?
Absolutely famished so cant see me dropping the meal anytime soon!

i am currently on 810kcal and i started using a bit of extra light salad cream (i think it's 13kcal for a tablespoon of the salad cream), it's quite nice.

Back