SS or SS+

B2B25/8

Hi all

I just wondered how many people were doing SS and how many on SS+ and whether there is a big weightless difference between the two?

I am doing SS+ because my BMI is over 40 and they recommend this as the healthiest way.

I have lost 14lbs in 1 week.

I did SS the first week but was struggling with hunger going 5 hours between meals & the social aspect, i.e. dinner at work.

This week I've gone on to SS+ & am finding it suits me so much better. My CDC said the losses aren't much different, but I haven't been weighed yet, week 1 was 6.5lbs.

I'm on SS and lost 14lb in 2 x weeks - although I am craving food but if I were to eat I'd got specifically on to a low cal diet now as couldnt put up with the shakes if I dont have to :p

I'm on SS+! my CDC said there's literally only about 1lb difference in weight loss a month. Also she's noticed that people on SS+ don't gain at all or don't gain as much if they end up cheating at any point :) which has happened to me!

Thanks guys, that's really helpful to know. I am doing SS at the moment but think if i find it getting too difficult I will switch to ss+ but was wondering whether the weightloss would b slower. Your messages are v reassuring!

Back