SS or SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by B2B25/8, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Hi all

I just wondered how many people were doing SS and how many on SS+ and whether there is a big weightless difference between the two?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am doing SS+ because my BMI is over 40 and they recommend this as the healthiest way.

I have lost 14lbs in 1 week.

4. coralprincess

coralprincess Happiest Girl :D

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Who knows!!
    I did SS the first week but was struggling with hunger going 5 hours between meals & the social aspect, i.e. dinner at work.

This week I've gone on to SS+ & am finding it suits me so much better. My CDC said the losses aren't much different, but I haven't been weighed yet, week 1 was 6.5lbs.

5. PinkyBoo

PinkyBoo Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm on SS and lost 14lb in 2 x weeks - although I am craving food but if I were to eat I'd got specifically on to a low cal diet now as couldnt put up with the shakes if I dont have to :p

6. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I'm on SS+! my CDC said there's literally only about 1lb difference in weight loss a month. Also she's noticed that people on SS+ don't gain at all or don't gain as much if they end up cheating at any point :) which has happened to me!

7. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Thanks guys, that's really helpful to know. I am doing SS at the moment but think if i find it getting too difficult I will switch to ss+ but was wondering whether the weightloss would b slower. Your messages are v reassuring!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.