ss plus 3 shakes and 200 cal meal

AMANDADOYLE74

Hi i am new to this site! i have done LL previously and lost 3 stone, put on 2! now going to try cd, but cant do ss as i wont stick to it! can anyone tell me if weight loss is as good on ss plus with the 200cal meal? i need to loose 3 stone in just over 2 months hahaha! 2 stone will do! also whats best to eat? help !!!!

I have done just one week and all of it on ss+ I have lost nine pounds in my first week
can advise on what to eat as being a vegetarian I am sticking to cottage cheese and quorn and sometimes I get adventurous and have half a serving of each and mix them

thanks for you your reply! wow 9lb thats brill, well done! cottage cheese and quorn sounds good, i like both of those! what do you do with your quorn to make it taste nice?

well we are allowed so little that I just shoved in the george forman so it got a bit of the toasted flavour then with lots of black pepper I mixed it - just that quorn is so dry
someone else I know gets a big flat mushroom and piles that with cottage cheese and shoves it in the oven for a bit

I have also just read that you can have half quorn mince and half cottage cheese - put it in a small dish and layer it like a lasagne finishing with cottage cheese and then shove it in the oven serve with lettuce for a fake lasagne type thing :)

SS+ is fab and similar weight loss to SS.

KD you are right I am loving it just wish there were a few more veggie options - and DH is far happier that I am having something to eat
its also good as it means I can keep up the exercise I did before starting cambridge

I have been told we can but havent checked the book
also you can use the fat free salad dressing as a marinade for your chicken and fish

that sounds good! what harm can a mushroom do? it has worked for you! so i will go with it! do you have bars or stick to the shakes?

Here's the full list of what you're allowed - it's from the old Pink book though so the mushrooms aren't on it. Thats a recent addition I think.

a) 120g chicken or turkey breast without skin
b) 190g cod, haddock or other white fish
c) 250g steamed tofu
d) 200g quorn
e) 180g tuna (in water)
f) 225g cottage cheese (reduced fat)

AND

2 tbsp from the following

asparagus
broccoli
cabbage
cauliflower
celery
courgettes
cucumber
lettuce (all kinds)
spinach

I love SS+ it's been a lifesaver this time round!!!

thanks surfhunny, that list is great, my cd book is the old one as she had to use them up! everyone has been so kind on this site! thanks to you all! had my first shake today, so much nicer than lighter life! here we go! x

Good luck Amanda x

Back