SS+ question.

Mocha

So far so good on day 6 of SS+, but lunch at work is a pain. I’m really not keen on letting my colleagues see that I’m on a diet as they enjoy sabotaging others’ diets. So was wondering whether the bars are ok for week 2 onward even if I’m doing SS+? I feel like I’ll be overeating having 2 shakes a bar and a 200Cal meal. Is it okay or not??

Oh and a TMI question about going to the loo...my poo is green, OMG what’s all that about??:eek:

You can have a bar a day from week 2 onwards, I find it much easier when I dont want to explain I am on a diet. Your poo is probably green as you are having all the nutrients you need which you probably weren't before, it will soon settle down when your body gets used to it.

Thanks all.

Are any of the bars to be recomended more than others? I am loving the strawberry and banana shakes, but that’s about it really, so fancy a change. I wish that the savoury food (soups) were nicer as I am a savoury lover rather than a sweet lover. Feeling a bit overloaded with with sweetness. I am sooo craving pickled onions and gerkins.

I wish the soups were nicer too. I only like mushroom so far (but haven't tried them all yet). I don't mind the taste, its the foaminess that bothers me!

My CDC recommended the Crunch bars rather than the Chewy ones, as the carb values are lower. Cranberry is my favourite, but I don't get them too often because they are so delish. Mmmmm, chocolate!

i,m going to try the bars when i have my first weigh in on weds

I love the bars and have a selection of eanut and orange , both yummy in different ways , only ones I dont like are cranberry ones , just give them a try :)
I wish I liked the soups too , but I hate the poweryness of them :jelous:

going to try the soups and bars on weds way in

i used to love the cranberry bars but find they now taste like strawberry bubbalicious. :(

love the peanut ones.... just like snickers bar.

Back