SS/SS+?

akelly88

Has anyone done both and found a big difference in one in terms of speed of weight loss?? I'm trying to do SS however temped to cheat so having the odd SS+ day but I'm scared I'm slowing the weight loss down loads! Holiday is in 9 weeks!!!

I always did ss+ days and got 7lbs losses in the 1st and 2nd week, 3rd week lost 5lbs.. Iv restarted again

I always did ss+ days and got 7lbs losses in the 1st and 2nd week, 3rd week lost 5lbs.. Iv restarted again

That's great to hear, I planned on doing 100% SS for the 12 weeks but there are a couple of things coming up where I was thinking it would be much easier to have a SS+ day but I worried about it slowing losses too.. this has completely put me at ease :)

I'm doing ss+ I think it helps improve your social life and motivation. My CDC said there's not a lot of difference between the two in terms of weight loss

I did a mix of ss, ss+, 810 and even two weeks of 1200 and lost over 6st 7lb in 20 weeks. I'd say I did 50% ss+, 30% ss and 20% 810 for the first 18 weeks and as you can see I had pretty good losses!

Does anyone alternate SS and SS+? I had 2 days of SS+ last week, but I think I have read on here somewhere that it is better to do one or the other, is that true?

Can i ask what the difference is? I shud be starting the ss on monday and would like all the info anyone will throw at me :) x

Back