ss/ss+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by elizalou, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. elizalou

elizalou Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    hello

I know this question may have been asked many times before, but i was just wondering how many people on here are ss and how many are ss+? also how much weight have you lost on each plan?

I am thinking of moving up and wondered if my weight loss will slow down as a result. Sorry to be a pain, just wanting to make the right decision.

thanks louise x:thinking2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tried SS for two weeks but just messed around and would binge in the evening. In the first few days lost 3lbs and in the 2nd week lost 2lbs.
    That's when I decided to do SS+, I didnt think I could do it because I thought I'd get hungry. but once I got into Ketosis I've been fine, just had a few cravings tis all.

Week 3- -9 1/4lbs
    Week s- -3 3/4lbs.

There u go hope that helps.

x

4. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    i've been on SS+ for over 7 weeks and have found the small meal has helped greatly. Don't think the losses are very different from SS, maybe 1-2lb less a month. So far have lost 2 1/2 stone so am not complaining:D. Good luck:p

5. aeross

aeross Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've been doing SS for 4 weeks and I've lost 4lbs a week on average.

I would like to do SS+ but I know I'd start picking at food too much if I allowed myself to taste food at the moment :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.