SS till goal?

letmeout

Silver Member
Hiya, Can we SS to goal with just an add a meal week every 13th week? I presume this would be the very quickest way to get there?
Long way to go I know but I'd like a plan!

cant tell you the proper answer to that but I had AAMW in my fifth week keeping very strictly to the rules and then back on SS. Plan to do the same every 5th week because I believe it may be helpful for chasing the metabolism and it not getting complacent. My Counsellor said she went through without it and was a bit frightened of food at the other end. She said it was a good way to learn portion control which is what we need to learn for a good onward plan at the end of it all. Cant just go back to old habits after all. Hope you find this helpful.

no you dont ss for 13 weeks hun .You can do ss+ for 13 weeks there is a sticky with the new rules or contact your cdc to find out what ss+ is all about xx

You can do SS or SS+ for 12 weeks then you must move to 810 for one week then you can go back to SS or SS+ for another 12 weeks or until your BMI is 25.

At BMI 25 you would then need to be on 810 (used to be 1000) and you can then stay on that for a while but you need to get in all the steps before you are BMI 20 which is the lowest you can go unless you are Asian the BMI range is lower in this case.

So I would advise move to 1000 by no later than BMI 23 to allow a week at each stage of stabilisation before moving to maintenance.

Please discuss this with your CDC to find the most suitable programme for you.

Thanks for the info- will speak to my CDC but am a bit shy about it as I still have so far to go!

Back