SS to 810 Advice

thinkthincd

Silver Member
Afternoon everyone,

i did just post this question on a thread i was reading, but then thought i would throw it out to all of you to see if anyone had any advice.

I'm starting 810 on monday after 9 weeks SS, can anyone tell me if they felt ill when they started eating again, or how it did make them feel. I'm so used to SS now that i have to admit i'm quite worried about having to eat something "real" not because i will binge (that part of me has defo gone for good) but more because i don't know how my body will react.

Did anyone feel different in any way? Does it make any diff to your toilet habits? Will i feel bloated?

This probably sounds really stupid and i'm sorry if it does i'm just really nervous!

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

xxx

Im doing SS+ and I didnt feel ill when i introduced chicken into the equation, because its good food my system could handle it, but when i had cheats and ate lots of carbs, chocs etc i didnt handle it well and felt really ill.

Good food will not make you feel ill!

I've been on a mix of ss an ss+ till yesterday - started 810 - I felt quite full with all the protien - think I need to spread it out a bit - it was comforting to know that I couldn't physically eat what I used to!!! I only bought what I needed (I live alone so I can!!) To early to say about the bathroom dept yet.... but on the plus two things - first I have been on a plateau for 3 weeks with only a pound loss in three weeks - and it was so nice today to be able to go out for a proper skinny latte - it felt like such a treat!!!!

hi there, I have added a meal all along so I can't talk about the switch but what I can say is that realise you are still on a diet -- you are only going from a vlcd to a lcd. See the meal as diet food, even though it is what we would classify as normal food, it is not really. It has to be carefully selected from a very narrow range of foods and measured. It is no free for all!

Maybe start with SS+ for a week as the portions are smaller, and much more managable -- unless you enjoy eating over a tin of tuna with just 3 tablespoons of veg/lettuce to go with it!

Good luck,

Thanks for the advice everyone, i'll try not to panic about it for now.

Its so strange 5 or 6 weeks ago i would have been excited! lol. Only starting 810 on monday as i am a day guest ata wedding on sat where i will have to eat a meal (3 course) can't see me going anywhere near the starter or dessert but will see how i feel on the day. I'm going straight back to SS on the sunday but my cdc suggested that i move up to 810 so that my body can handle food at the wedding (and alcohol!) I will then count this as my AAM week and ss until the start of dec, when i will be going on 810 again (and hopefully near goal) for hubbys 30th bday dinner dance.

xxx

Back