SS to 810 Advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thinkthincd, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. thinkthincd

thinkthincd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Afternoon everyone,

i did just post this question on a thread i was reading, but then thought i would throw it out to all of you to see if anyone had any advice.

I'm starting 810 on monday after 9 weeks SS, can anyone tell me if they felt ill when they started eating again, or how it did make them feel. I'm so used to SS now that i have to admit i'm quite worried about having to eat something "real" not because i will binge (that part of me has defo gone for good) but more because i don't know how my body will react.

Did anyone feel different in any way? Does it make any diff to your toilet habits? Will i feel bloated?

This probably sounds really stupid and i'm sorry if it does i'm just really nervous!

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Im doing SS+ and I didnt feel ill when i introduced chicken into the equation, because its good food my system could handle it, but when i had cheats and ate lots of carbs, chocs etc i didnt handle it well and felt really ill.

Good food will not make you feel ill!

thinkthincd likes this.
  4. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I've been on a mix of ss an ss+ till yesterday - started 810 - I felt quite full with all the protien - think I need to spread it out a bit - it was comforting to know that I couldn't physically eat what I used to!!! I only bought what I needed (I live alone so I can!!) To early to say about the bathroom dept yet.... but on the plus two things - first I have been on a plateau for 3 weeks with only a pound loss in three weeks - and it was so nice today to be able to go out for a proper skinny latte - it felt like such a treat!!!!

thinkthincd likes this.
  5. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    hi there, I have added a meal all along so I can't talk about the switch but what I can say is that realise you are still on a diet -- you are only going from a vlcd to a lcd. See the meal as diet food, even though it is what we would classify as normal food, it is not really. It has to be carefully selected from a very narrow range of foods and measured. It is no free for all!

Maybe start with SS+ for a week as the portions are smaller, and much more managable -- unless you enjoy eating over a tin of tuna with just 3 tablespoons of veg/lettuce to go with it!

Good luck,

6. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    forgot to say that the scales have already started moving - with half a pound loss since yesterday!!!

7. thinkthincd

thinkthincd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for the advice everyone, i'll try not to panic about it for now.

Its so strange 5 or 6 weeks ago i would have been excited! lol. Only starting 810 on monday as i am a day guest ata wedding on sat where i will have to eat a meal (3 course) can't see me going anywhere near the starter or dessert but will see how i feel on the day. I'm going straight back to SS on the sunday but my cdc suggested that i move up to 810 so that my body can handle food at the wedding (and alcohol!) I will then count this as my AAM week and ss until the start of dec, when i will be going on 810 again (and hopefully near goal) for hubbys 30th bday dinner dance.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.