SS tomorrow - bring it on!

Gunna-make-it

After putting on weight after my honeymoon, I did 810 last week and lost 5lb, my plan is to now SS as of tomorrow and hopefully do well to get back down again. As my hubby knows I find it hard the first couple of days (especially day 1) he is taking me to the zoo tomorrow to keep my mind off food :)

Ooooh fantastic, how are you finding it so far? were you dieting b4 CD? I did WW for a while but found that this is hard work but works sooo well!

Its ok finding it hard i did ww for a year then came over to cd in April this year till July. Then went back to ww begining of this month as my weight loss for rubbish when i moved up to 1000 plan. Came back off hoilday yesterday morning now back on cd for a week as i gained 2 lbs on hoilday.

Cd it is good and weight loss for me was quicker on ss or ss+ the rest slowed my weight loss right down.x
Then will go back to ww very soon, reasons really as the cost of cd. But only 9 lbs to goal so should'nt take that long i hope.!

Fantastic, sounds like you have been doing really well and WOW - I can see that you have lost 36 inches so far, that is brilliant!
9lbs to go... you must be feeling pretty chuffed right now - so pleased for you xx

Back