Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SS tomorrow - bring it on!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Gunna-make-it, 21 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    After putting on weight after my honeymoon, I did 810 last week and lost 5lb, my plan is to now SS as of tomorrow and hopefully do well to get back down again. As my hubby knows I find it hard the first couple of days (especially day 1) he is taking me to the zoo tomorrow to keep my mind off food :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Good luck hun that's very sweet of your hubby im on day 2 today okish sooo far.!

4. Gunna-make-it

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Ooooh fantastic, how are you finding it so far? were you dieting b4 CD? I did WW for a while but found that this is hard work but works sooo well!

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Its ok finding it hard i did ww for a year then came over to cd in April this year till July. Then went back to ww begining of this month as my weight loss for rubbish when i moved up to 1000 plan. Came back off hoilday yesterday morning now back on cd for a week as i gained 2 lbs on hoilday.

Cd it is good and weight loss for me was quicker on ss or ss+ the rest slowed my weight loss right down.x
    Then will go back to ww very soon, reasons really as the cost of cd. But only 9 lbs to goal so should'nt take that long i hope.!

6. Gunna-make-it

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Fantastic, sounds like you have been doing really well and WOW - I can see that you have lost 36 inches so far, that is brilliant!
    9lbs to go... you must be feeling pretty chuffed right now - so pleased for you xx

7. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Thank u how are you getting on with ssing?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.