SS vs 790

Deejay

I don't understand, I am losing more weight on 790 than I did on SS (other than my first week, but that's understandable), how can that be?

I'm not complaining, I'm loving it! I get to eat :D and I'm losing more weight than before, but is this usual?

Happy saturday to everyone :p

Dee x

Sorry don't know I've tried ss+ and am losing pathetic amounts not very happy but well done you!!!!

When i used to go to a slimming club years ago , i was told that if you diet and your loss slows down to kick start things up to eat a little more , well it really did work , but only todo that as a kick start . It tricks the body

Hey,

Glad to hear you are loving 790/810!! I know that there are/were a couple of girlies on here with bigger 790 losses than SS+. Enjoy the ride :D;)

Hi all,

Thanks for replying! :)

I figure that the 790 plan is working for me, I'm enjoying it more so I'm going to stick with it!

Dee x

PS, the symbol in my signature is 'DJ' in a weird font called Beech, I just liked it!

I think it was STBG who was doing the 790. Her losses were 4lb a week if I remember. Don't slap me if I am wrong!:whoopass:

Back