1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source SS when not at work

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizzRob, 18 April 2014 Social URL.

1. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

When I'm at work, I can SS like a pro, I don't even think about cheating.

Now the weekend is hear and my brain is whispering food things at me!

I'm a single mom and my lass is at her dad's until Monday, and my 'friends' are dire when it comes to including me so I have 4 days on my own.

How on earth do I keep focus on SS?!? Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

Get yourself out and about. Take yourself off for a walk by the beach or in the countryside. Nothing too heavy but occupy your time away from home. Take your products and water with you and you'll be fine. I really struggle at home alone for long periods so have to get outside and just do anything for a bit.