SS+ with green and meat

Tanari

100% Focused
Anyone on the above and is the weight loss the same on just the 4 packs and skim milk? I'm currently on the latter? Is there any reason why my cdc would favor the latter to ss+ with green and meat? Thanks

More money for her as you are buying 7 extra sachets a week?

Ask her about the veg and green option, see what she says

More money for her as you are buying 7 extra sachets a week?

LOL...possible, but it might not be the case.

I always give my clients details of both, but secretly hope they will chose 4 shakes and if asked, I'll recommend that. Not for the financial whatsits, just that's it often works well by taking the whole eating thing back to baseline for a while.

A break from food helps people appreciate it when it's added. Also less of a chance of adding a little bit more, or making a mistake with what's allowed etc.

Gives at least a short while of keeping it very simple giving people confidence that they can survive on just the drinks.

There's a lot to cover on the first week and if they are doing just shakes I can be a little briefer on the food talk which I can go into more detail on the following week.

They nearly always do SS+ with food at some point, but they know that they can do just shakes, because they've done it before :)

I have to say that my first time around (graduated 2nd timer here!) I did SS+ with shakes only and it was the best thing possible. Taking food out the equation was just so good for my head. I'd highly recommend it, and depending I guess on what you eat, it may still work out cheaper for you than with food.

I been doing ss+ with meal, and its great, losses have been good!

Deepak x

Back