SS Wkly Diary

PeggyLou

Week one done! Have to say that it's been really really good. Since day 3 I have not felt hungry, got loads of energy and not had any slip ups! Week one weigh in = 10lb off!!

Well done you! That's super :) did you wake up on day 3 feeling better or was it the morning of day 4? X
. Thank you! It was the morning of D3 after I had such a horrible D2! Felt good from the onwards. D11 now, it's gone really quick but in the swing of things now. I add in a SS + meal if I need to cause I have quite a responsible job so need the extra boost! What are doing?

Ah that's really encouraging! I had a really horrible day 2 and I'm the same - quite a responsible job! Have meetings all day today and I was dreading it, but I've woken up feeling quite a lot better. Starving hungry but I'm hoping that's just because it's breakfast time :) doing SS but considering SS+ the odd day if it gets too much at work.

Ah that's really encouraging! I had a really horrible day 2 and I'm the same - quite a responsible job! Have meetings all day today and I was dreading it, but I've woken up feeling quite a lot better. Starving hungry but I'm hoping that's just because it's breakfast time :) doing SS but considering SS+ the odd day if it gets too much at work.
Well good luck, let me know how you get on. Once ketosis has really kicked in you won't feel hungry so stick with it. I think on average people feel better after day 4/5. Think I was a bit quicker cause I kind of wound down leading up to commencing CD and has cut down on carbs for a few days. Looking forward to hearing how you getting on!!

Week 2 done and -5 lb so total loss is 15lb.

Bit of an odd week. I had one day where I nibbled at some cookies I was making but held back from actually doing any real damage! I have had days where I didn't feel I need my packs so would get to 12 am and realise I needed a breakfast! I wouldn't be so silly as to deliberately miss a pack but it's easy to overlook it!!

Hoping for another stone at least by mid December!

That's amazing! Well done :) over a stone in 2 weeks! Another stone by mid-December is easily achievable :) you'll probably have lost nearer 1.5!

Good on you for resisting the cookies, impressive will power to have a nibble and then stop :) xx

Week 2 done and -5 lb so total loss is 15lb. Bit of an odd week. I had one day where I nibbled at some cookies I was making but held back from actually doing any real damage! I have had days where I didn't feel I need my packs so would get to 12 am and realise I needed a breakfast! I wouldn't be so silly as to deliberately miss a pack but it's easy to overlook it!! Hoping for another stone at least by mid December!

Great losses !

You will easy do another stone by mid Dec, the average is a stone a month :)

Keep up the good work and well done on not caving into the cookies x x

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!

Back