• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SS+

I normally put it in tin foil , put some slices of courgette on the top ( tastes nice and keeps the moisture in ) and make a mixture of water , paprika and herbs de provencale ( sp ??) and brush on the fish .. yum :)

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Brill!!! I ws gonna do SS but I havent got that much to lose and that little meal at night will be a nice treat at end of the day. Just tried using a vanilla shake for milk in tea. Hmmmm the jury is out on that for the min xx

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
I've dropped down to SS because I need to try and speed my losses up again. I've tried everything going up to 810 so now I'm going down lol. But I really miss my chicken on an evening:cry: I'm going to give it a couple of weeks and see how it goes on SS but I think SS+ is the plan for me :).

I use the Schwartz herbs on my chicken and I think you can get ones for fish too, but be careful of the salt content of some of them.

Mifford

Silver Member
oooo - the courgette and herbs on the fish sounds good - I've got smoked haddock tonight so might try doing it with that

Good Luck FF!

I`m going to see my local CDC next week hopefully to get info on SS+ to take to my Dr when I go see her next with a view to possibly starting.

LiSe Xx

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Im cooking my fish and broccolli as we speak (had a sneaky bite of broccolli) and must say im really looking forwad to that little meal at night.

Silence, you will do great! Good luck. How have u been losing ure weight so far? xxxxx

Silence, you will do great! Good luck. How have u been losing ure weight so far? xxxxx
I lost about 2/2.5st by healthy eating/exercising til I plateaued so then I tried Xenical and lost about another stone or so but it was VERY slow going and I got upset when a Dr I saw (not my usual Dr) told me I must be cheating etc not to lose more weight - I NEVER cheated! So I gave up and tried Lipotrim. I lost 17lbs in 4 weeks with that (Still slow going :sigh: ) but couldn`t cope with the side effects and piled it on again :cry: Have managed to lose it again with healthy eating/exercise and am now just back on Xenical but still not really getting anywhere :( Hence thinking of CD.

Sorry that was a bit long!! lol

Xxx

Mifford

Silver Member
sorry to kind of hijack but I'd just like to say that cooking the courgettes on top of the fish makes them taste sooooooooooooooooooo good - really keeps them juicy without going soft and mushy - and I don't usually like courgettes that much! Thank you SO much for that tip.

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
sorry to kind of hijack but I'd just like to say that cooking the courgettes on top of the fish makes them taste sooooooooooooooooooo good - really keeps them juicy without going soft and mushy - and I don't usually like courgettes that much! Thank you SO much for that tip.
Im gonna try this one tomorrow :) xx