SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by festivalfairy, 2 May 2010 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hi Guys Day one and going good, just bought some cod and broccolli and was wondering what spices or how to cook the cod so its not plain :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

I normally put it in tin foil , put some slices of courgette on the top ( tastes nice and keeps the moisture in ) and make a mixture of water , paprika and herbs de provencale ( sp ??) and brush on the fish .. yum :)

4. festivalfairy

Ohhh that sounds nice. I have some parsley (dried) can I use that? xx

5. determinator

determinator Banned

yep .. just use any dried herb or spice . You can get a mix specifically for fish , just dont use too much of these kind as most contain salt .. but a little is ok :)

6. festivalfairy

Brill!!! I ws gonna do SS but I havent got that much to lose and that little meal at night will be a nice treat at end of the day. Just tried using a vanilla shake for milk in tea. Hmmmm the jury is out on that for the min xx

7. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    I've dropped down to SS because I need to try and speed my losses up again. I've tried everything going up to 810 so now I'm going down lol. But I really miss my chicken on an evening:cry: I'm going to give it a couple of weeks and see how it goes on SS but I think SS+ is the plan for me :).

I use the Schwartz herbs on my chicken and I think you can get ones for fish too, but be careful of the salt content of some of them.

8. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    oooo - the courgette and herbs on the fish sounds good - I've got smoked haddock tonight so might try doing it with that

9. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Good Luck FF!

I`m going to see my local CDC next week hopefully to get info on SS+ to take to my Dr when I go see her next with a view to possibly starting.

LiSe Xx

10. festivalfairy

Im cooking my fish and broccolli as we speak (had a sneaky bite of broccolli) and must say im really looking forwad to that little meal at night.

Silence, you will do great! Good luck. How have u been losing ure weight so far? xxxxx

11. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I lost about 2/2.5st by healthy eating/exercising til I plateaued so then I tried Xenical and lost about another stone or so but it was VERY slow going and I got upset when a Dr I saw (not my usual Dr) told me I must be cheating etc not to lose more weight - I NEVER cheated! So I gave up and tried Lipotrim. I lost 17lbs in 4 weeks with that (Still slow going :sigh: ) but couldn`t cope with the side effects and piled it on again :cry: Have managed to lose it again with healthy eating/exercise and am now just back on Xenical but still not really getting anywhere :( Hence thinking of CD.

Sorry that was a bit long!! lol

Xxx

12. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    sorry to kind of hijack but I'd just like to say that cooking the courgettes on top of the fish makes them taste sooooooooooooooooooo good - really keeps them juicy without going soft and mushy - and I don't usually like courgettes that much! Thank you SO much for that tip.

13. festivalfairy

Im gonna try this one tomorrow :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.