SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nikkinack, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. nikkinack

nikkinack One 100% day at a time!

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (SS/SS+)
    Hello all!

Hope everyone is enjoying their almost-Friday!

Just a quick one to see if anyone out there is doing ss+?

I know there are loads of threads about it but just wanted to see what everyones personal experience with this is? I did a mix of ss and ss+ last week and lost 6lbs my first week, but am finding much easier so have stuck to ss+ for this whole week but am a bit nervous that my losses will be loads less than ss itself.

Any information would be appreciated from you lovely lot!

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi NN,

I am doing SS+. My losses have been about the same as they were on SS. I am not losing very fast (about 2 pounds per week), but I have done a VLCD in the past (LL) and that lowers your leptim levels and makes it harder to lose the next time (and easier to regain). Plus. I am over 40, at a bmi of 26.3 and small framed.

I think if it makes the diet easier to follow then it is definately better to do SS+ and stick to your programme, than SS and struggle. Also, I feel fine to exercise (3X a week) on SS+, but I think it would be difficult (and not advised) on SS.

MM

4. determinator

determinator Banned

the average losses on SS and SS+ are the same , I tried SS+ for a while , but found itjust made me hungry so didnt do it for long , but if you find it easier its definately the plan to go for :)

5. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Hey!! Im doing SS+ (on and off) when i feel like it and my losses have been pretty good, 2 stone in 6 weeks :)

6. Rorah

Rorah Mooooooo

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Extra Easy)
    I'm doing SS+, usually having my 3 food packs plus an egg, a couple of asparagus tips and a little low-fat cottage cheese most days. Losses have been pretty consistent with SS.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.