Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nikkinack, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. nikkinack

nikkinack One 100% day at a time!

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (SS/SS+)
    Hello all!

Hope everyone is enjoying their almost-Friday!

Just a quick one to see if anyone out there is doing ss+?

I know there are loads of threads about it but just wanted to see what everyones personal experience with this is? I did a mix of ss and ss+ last week and lost 6lbs my first week, but am finding much easier so have stuck to ss+ for this whole week but am a bit nervous that my losses will be loads less than ss itself.

Any information would be appreciated from you lovely lot!

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi NN,

I am doing SS+. My losses have been about the same as they were on SS. I am not losing very fast (about 2 pounds per week), but I have done a VLCD in the past (LL) and that lowers your leptim levels and makes it harder to lose the next time (and easier to regain). Plus. I am over 40, at a bmi of 26.3 and small framed.

I think if it makes the diet easier to follow then it is definately better to do SS+ and stick to your programme, than SS and struggle. Also, I feel fine to exercise (3X a week) on SS+, but I think it would be difficult (and not advised) on SS.

MM

4. determinator

determinator Banned

the average losses on SS and SS+ are the same , I tried SS+ for a while , but found itjust made me hungry so didnt do it for long , but if you find it easier its definately the plan to go for :)

5. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Hey!! Im doing SS+ (on and off) when i feel like it and my losses have been pretty good, 2 stone in 6 weeks :)

6. Rorah

Rorah Mooooooo

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Extra Easy)
    I'm doing SS+, usually having my 3 food packs plus an egg, a couple of asparagus tips and a little low-fat cottage cheese most days. Losses have been pretty consistent with SS.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.