SS+

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
can anyone on SS+ share your average lossed please? Im having constant cravings and would rather stock up for SS+ then give in to a takeaway, but Im on a tight timescale so need to get the most out of my time :) thanks xx

anybody?
x

nothing since starting it on 29th may.... 7 stone + to lose:(. have stuck to it 100%

Hi yumymumy,
Sorry but if your ticker is correct and your BMI is less than 25 then should no longer be following a VLCD (these are the NICE guidelines) so ss and ss+ (both VCLD's) are no longer suitable for you and you should be on the 810 plan with the extra amounts of protein to ensure that you protect your muscle mass at this stage. You can follow the 810 plan until you reach your goal and then follow the plans up to maintenance.

hope this helps

x

hi lelly, i was chatting about this the other day, i am actually following lipotrim and my pharmacist is still happy to give me my packs until i am at goal providing it is not leaning on unhealthy weight, which is quite a way away :)

Oh no cheeky chick, have you taken measurements? And also how much water do you drink? xx

thanks richman, i will definately consider it, ive been craving chicken burgers quite badly a few nights and thought chicken breast and broccoli will not do harm :) x

you might be best to do that because the more you want food you will end up eating badly if you dont get on ss plus asap

good luck

hi lelly, i was chatting about this the other day, i am actually following lipotrim and my pharmacist is still happy to give me my packs until i am at goal providing it is not leaning on unhealthy weight, which is quite a way away :)

Oh no cheeky chick, have you taken measurements? And also how much water do you drink? xx

yeah my measurements have changed slightly and i drink 3/4L of water its just so disheartening i was losing so well on LT and then nothing on CD so faR :( im hoping its just a temporary blip!!

well as long as your dissapearing I wouldnt worry too much :) sometimes the scales dont show the best reading cause they dont take everything into account. hopefully next week will be better for you xx

Back