ss'ing 100% til crimbo - 38 days!

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
this is gonna be where i post (or should that be moan) for the next 5 weeks.
i have not done 100% ss for a very long time so am a bit rusty...
i have been using the packs to maintain and this has been fine and dandy but now i am ready to get to the lower end of my bmi range and give myself a bit of leeway for the xmas period... i love chocs and snowballs and xmas pudding and everything xmassy really!

feel free to join in and get slimbo for crimbo!!!! :rolleyes:

xxxx

It's great to hear you all fired up, feel free to pop into our Christmas thread, 56 days til Christmas, we've been having a scream there :)

I'll pop on here and see how your doing too :)

yep still fired up...
lost 3lbs in day 1
got another 37 days to make a difference before the inevitable crimbo gain!
off to change ticker now
xxxx

Welldone! Ill join in with you.I know its not long til xmas but i want to lose 1st at least.I will need kick up bum now and again!
Goodluck everyone hope you all get your losses for xmas you want for xmas.

thanks for joining me Lynn!
a stone is so achievable in 5 weeks.
Good luck x

I'm with you, got a new CDC and want to lose 30lb now instead of 16...not sure how long it will take but started a new ticker.

Hi- I'm restarting today. Lost 5st in 2007. Maintained mostly in 2008 which is great because I've had a lot of stress (mum died). Put on about a stone so I'm going SS to kick start loss again - going to SS until Christmas night out on 19th Dec. I think a stone is reasonable. Then will look at losing another couple of stones in new year.

hey percy and anne marie... good luck with your weight loss too!

i have had 1 shake so far... a lovely hot choc mint. feeling a little chilly at the mo but still motivated to ss 100%.

i actually lost 4lbs yest and not 3lbs so gonna update ticker again.

thanks for joining me guys xxx

I'm in too, I am new and only on day 2 so 38 days seems scary! Just taking one day at a time....well one hour at a time really.
Good luck xx

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i am off to cdc at 6 30 so am started ss tom and really want to try and do it 100% as well for a few weeks, a stone off by xmas would be fab so its possible as 4 weighs in left so 3.5lb a week, come on we can do it, ok lets hope i wake up all fired up tom too so can get this show on the road once and for all

yay skinnylala... gd luck for waking up motivated to do ss!!!!

i am still motivated but starving x

oh god got such a shock at weigh in i really really wanna try get stone off by xmas for sure

skinnylala you can do a stone, little bit more is also possible!

i have lost another 3lbs over night so half a stone in 2 days... come on!!!!!!!!!

how is everyone else?

xxxx

oh my god thats so fab, i didnt sleep well so like zombie at work but just having first tetra now, all tetras for this week dont like sachets, so taking it day by day or min by min

come on is right lol

Wow, well done you look fabulous. x

I started CD on 7th October with the goal of losing 3 stone by Xmas (I actually need to lose 6 stone, but wanted to set an achievable first goal). I am 26lbs down as of last night, so I need to lose 18lbs by Xmas to reach my first target. What do u gals think? Is 18lbs achievable? The only blip I will have is hubby's 40th birthday bash on 29th November - so I'll be carbing it up for a day beforehand so I can have some food and champers - but then it'll be 100% ss-ing right up to Xmas week.

18lbs is do-able... just!

5 * 3.5lbs = 17.5lbs... plus a few days = 18lbs!

cutting it fine Val but if you really go for it you will do it or at least be very close to your 18lbs target.

good luck xxx

I need to lose 3lbs a week to get to my goal, so hopefully I can drop 15lbs for Christmas day too.

Good luck everybody. x

welcome Pink and best of luck!

well another 1lb off... ill just go update ticker and before i do its...

'5 weeks today til xmas'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so average 3lbs a week = 15lbs for crimbo!

come on guys lets do it, our very own LBD dress!

xxxx

well i got through day one so heres to that stone off by xmas yipeeeeeeeeeeee

Back