SSing and i feel fine !!!!!!

Hi Julie,

All is not lost!

During this time you have learnt loads and you know you have...changing our habits takes a lot longer that we care to admit, it does not happen over night.

You know I have played with the one fecking stone since April and finally it took me having that bad cold to make me see I needed to stand back and have a look at what I was doing...

I seen I was trying to run and the more I tried the more I tripped myself up.

Now I have calmed down about it I have found that by using the CD meals as a replacement for some of my meals during the day and calorie counting what I eat is putting me back in control...I am not feeling like a failure which was happening.

Okay the weight loss is a lot slower especially for me, but shucks! I have been overweight for 12 years now, so what is another year...at this rate to get to goal. I know I will get there.

Just after meeting up with a girl friend for coffee and she has seen a big change in me since the last time, even though I tried to tell her I was the same weight, she thought I looked much slimmer:rolleyes:

As for the begrudge-rs! I say bugger them...if they are like that, then they are more to be pitied, what a sad life they must have if they are waiting for another human being to fail:confused:

You do what you know deep down will work for you and start to please yourself...you are the one who is going to benefit from the weight loss.

More energy, fitness and look well and feel well.

Rome was not built in a day and I think this is a fab 'cliché', simply put...everything takes time!

Be gentle with yourself and you will do it. The moment is now and the past belongs firmly in the past. Move forward with your hopes, dreams and plans. Make them your reality.

Love Mini xxx

oh honey i just read ur post to mini... please try to stop beating urself up.

ok, facts are, you have put back on most of the 3 stone you lost, lots of people do this. If you read someone elses thread that said they did that would you think them a failure??? try to think back to when you were losing the weight and how you felt reading someone elses post that regained.

YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE.... you just haven't found the control button yet, to me the control button is the key to weight loss and keeping it off. i seem to have it at the moment but i certainly haven't got it fully sorted in my head yet and i know when food comes back into the equation full time me and my chatterbox are gonna be non stop bickering!!!

So now Kandy... you have two choices here... one is to continue putting on weight because you are so unhappy that you have put all the other weight back on OR you can choose to take control of your own life and just take baby steps in healthy eating. the choice really is yours, if you can keep it in your head that these are choices that we make and keep telling yourself i can choose this way or that. it worked for me cos i didn't feel like i HAD to do this diet, if that makes any sense???? the choice was always there for me to eat

kandy if any of that post came across as harsh or upset you in any way i sincerely apologise but honey you are miserable eating crap at the moment at least if you could try to take control of it then you would feel somewhat better.

lots of love honey and big hugs and positive vibes to ya

gen xx

ps... **** what anyone else thinks of you... its probably giving a **** what people thought about us that got us here in the first place!!

Thanks Mini and Gen,
I know you have struggled and i appreciate your advice i have to get my head sorted out ,i just panicked which is silly because i have just had a couple of bad days this week and it all sort of came crashing down on me this morning when i weighed myself !

Which in turn has seen me eating carbs like they will cease to be i have eaten so much cake i have a headache form the sugar overload :eek: !

Which i realise is why i feel bad (FOOD DOES NOT MAKE ME HAPPY) why do i always forget this till after the event !

I really appreciate your posts it's reassuring that i am not alone x

Thanks again x

kandy said:
Thanks Mini and Gen,
I know you have struggled and i appreciate your advice i have to get my head sorted out ,i just panicked which is silly because i have just had a couple of bad days this week and it all sort of came crashing down on me this morning when i weighed myself !

Which in turn has seen me eating carbs like they will cease to be i have eaten so much cake i have a headache form the sugar overload :eek: !

Which i realise is why i feel bad (FOOD DOES NOT MAKE ME HAPPY) why do i always forget this till after the event !

I really appreciate your posts it's reassuring that i am not alone x

Thanks again x

Hi Kandy,

I have that 'old t-shirt' well worn out at this stage and I know that horrible feeling of carb over load...it is like a hang over.:mad:

Anytime I have done it, I have promised not to go there again...now I have learnt not to promise as I am addicted to carbs, I think because I have accepted that I am, I feel they no longer have control over me, I think, still not sure...ask me in ten years time or something like that.

What are we like:rolleyes: LOL

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini,
I feel much better now i will try to steer clear of the carbs !
You are doing very well counting cals and being careful some inspiration there me thinks !

My hubby thinks if i just bite the bullet and see the councellor get weighed stubborness will see me through the 1st couple of weeks he thinks i made a mistake having that weeks worth of packs loitering in the cupboard for me to "be ready" who knows he may be right ! lol

Take care x

Hi Kandy,

I have told my husband to 'mind his own business' when it come to me and my diet...his well meaning intentions drove me to distraction and I was feeling guilty about eating.

It was hard for him to stop interfering and has taken awhile and now he can see how much he is helping my keeping his mouth shut (firmly)...

Now that he has allowed me the space, I can claim what I eat and take responsibility for what I put in my mouth without a running commentary going on:rolleyes:

I even love him more now...if that is possible:D

WE have to trust the process and that it will all be okay.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Julie honey

how are you getting on today?? hope you are feeling a lot better than yesterday

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,
Thanks for asking, i am fine ( i think lol ) !

I began this morning with a CD shake but i could only manage 3/4 of it, it made me feel very sick so i began to feel that failure feeling washing over me and reached for the chocolate :rolleyes: ! Then i remembered how bad i felt yesterday and all the great advice i was given so i put the choc down and waited for lunch time and had a salad i have had some fruit i feel so much happier more in control if i can rememeber to stop before the binge and think, i may just beat my demons after all ! :p

Its a start anyway , hpoe you have had a good day ! :D

Take care x

Hi anyone reading this ,
Well i dont really think i have been too good i still seem to be bingeing at times for no reason ! :eek:

The binges are no where near so bad as before i am a little more aware now ! :eek:

I have just bid on a weightloss journal paul mkcenna i think it may be worth a go !

Will keep you posted !

Wishing a lovely week ahead for you all ! X :D

Hiya m8!

Just saying hello and hope you are ok

Mike

Hiya Mike,
must of just missed ya , well i am fine ( ish ) thanks for asking, hope you and jo are fine !

I am waiting for the arrival of my paul mckenna gumph as i have now gained every pound i lost on cambridge ( what a success i feel) lol !

Hoping to sort the head out and the rest will follow !

Although must confess nearly called round to buy a couple of the new bars to try :rolleyes: !

Maybe i will ask David he's sure to pop in for choccie refills lol!

Take care speak soon x

Well have to say today feeling a bit anxious (had a rough day yesterday) !

Woke this morning with no appetite and still no sign of it i have a pain in my stomach where hunger usually is but its a worry stomach !

Haven't had one of those for a while off for a day out with the family soon and picnic is packed with healthy options !

So fingers crossed although feel like i couldn't eat anything if i tried !

Hope you are all having a good day
catch ya later xxxx

Well today was a good day after all , the kiddywinks enjoyed themselves and the rain poured all fe**ing day ! Bought school uniforms another job done, bless the rain !!!!!! Paul Mckenna help nbooks arrived today so lots of reading tomorrow ! So it begins :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ahh - I saw the new school uniforms being loaded onto the shelves in tesco and threatened to buy them for the kids but they howled and said it was another month yet before they had to go back to school, so I capitulated lol.

Glad you had a good, and uneventful, day, darlin!

love

Hellooo cheb,
Yep i was filled with dread at the thought of uniform shopping but the beauty of getting it done early it was quiet they had all the sizes relatively pain free lol !

Although still got shoes to get :eek: wish me luck !

Well today has been a good day again this paul mkenna malarkey aint half bad i seem to need alot less to fill me up than i thought and dont feel like i am deprived which is a result ,and i have discovered that if i stop and think about what i like i actually like healthy food too :eek: i know i know and turns out my drink of choice is water :eek: i don't understand it either lol !

well hope a good day was had by all !! xxx :D

Hi Kandy,

That is amazing and I am delighted for you that your diet is going so well.

I noticed when out shopping now I am not drooling over the chocolate stands like before...making healthier choice and lovin it...

angel_tG.gif

Love Mini xxx

OH no - School shoes - my bete noir!!!

I would rather stick pins in my eyes than go out with my 3 to purchase such items - aargh!!!!

(hello, Julie btw lol)
love

Hi Mini,
Thanks for your reply , it feels good when we are just ticking along doesn't it ! :D I hope things keep ticking along for you xxx

Hey Issy,
So cant be long now before you need to get those pins out !!! lol

Well today is a bit strange i went out for hours and didnt eat anything then i was starving and followed the rules (paul mckenna) but i had something i would never normally eat and the whole principle of not feeling guilty about it just isnt sitting right with me more work needed i think oh well i will get there in the end !

I had a horrendous day shopping Will start at the beginning here . I lost 3 stone CD threw away all my clothes was in a size 16 that were starting to get baggy so bought size 14 clothes and then fell off the cd wagon and never successfully got back on well now i am back to size 20 - 22 and yes i have no clothes and had to go out and squeezing my fat butt in those big clothes made me feel depressed ! Came home and didn't binge (my usual reaction) so i suppose every cloud and all that!

although i still have no clothes grrrrrrrrr :mad:

Take care xxxx

Back