SSing and i feel fine !!!!!!

Well today is a bit strange i went out for hours and didnt eat anything then i was starving and followed the rules (paul mckenna) but i had something i would never normally eat and the whole principle of not feeling guilty about it just isnt sitting right with me more work needed i think oh well i will get there in the end !

Blimey do I know tis feeling!! We are all works in progress and leaving the diet mentality (good food, bad food) is incredibly difficult!

Thanks DQ
I think i panicked about it at first then tried to calm myself but i have felt kind of guilty all day and so my usual reaction is ok failed today will eat what i want now and start tomorrow so afterwards i just didnt have a clue what to do ?

Didn't realise i was so badly programmed lol !

take care xxx:D

Blimey, my programming is so screwed up I wonder if I'll ever run smoothly. But I'm taking each day as it comes and hoping to get there in the end :)

Julie - enjoy every mouthful and stop when you're full!

I was teaching my kids that today as they wolfed down their lunch lol.

It's all a learning curve, hun - Rome wasn't built in a day and all that!

Ok now whadda i do ???????

I called time on restarting CD as i was convinced there was no way i would be able to stick with maintenence !

After only a few days of following the paul mckenna programme i have realised i am capable of being in complete control so now i am feeling do i stick with it and slowly plod along or do i dive back into ss and use PM as a lifestyle change after maintenence !

What would you do i need to lose 5 stone minimum thats a reduction of a stone and a half off my original target !
That would take me down to 11 stone if i could do that i would be in good place !!

Well better put my thinking cap on !!! Doh !!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
echo echo echo Is there anybody there echo echo echo ?Is there anybody there ? echo echo echo

Okay i know its up to me !! :confused:

Have got a shake ready for breakfast !!

What coud it mean ????

No i refuse to say it out loud don't wanna jinx meself !

Back tomorrow xxxxxxxx :D

Hi Julie

I'm here! Looking forward to a new week; miss my swimming at the weekend and hoping to bust the 30 lengths a day this week. Wish me luck! Love

Ok now whadda i do ???????

I called time on restarting CD as i was convinced there was no way i would be able to stick with maintenence !

After only a few days of following the paul mckenna programme i have realised i am capable of being in complete control so now i am feeling do i stick with it and slowly plod along or do i dive back into ss and use PM as a lifestyle change after maintenence !

I have faced this one, but the decision was a lot easier for me. My Dr doesn't want me following CD at the moment due to ill health. i went against this advice and did SS for three weeks. The result? No weight loss at all. My body simply can't cope with it at the moment.

When I am in full Paul McK mode, I find myself thinking 'Heck SS would be faster, and I could use the principles to help me stick to it'. But I have made a commitment to myself to throw myself wholeheartedly into Paul McK and not try to go back to SS.

It's a personal choice and only you can decide. Whatever you decide to do, you know we are behind you 110%. BTW I have 7 stone to lose so the temptation is always strong!

Hi Kandy

Are you needing me to budge up a bit and make room on this ole wagon for you? So glad to have you alongside to keep us on the right path.
VroumVroum14.gif

I remember you saying that CD has made you feel poorly in the past, hope it doesn't effect you like that this time.

Good luck with day 1
Ballons.gif

Thanks guys i am not making any promises it could all change by the morning !!

My main fear was losing all my weight then gaining it again as i did with the initial 3 stone loss !

The changes in me doing the paul mckenna programme hads made me realise that i am capable of being slim its within my reach so i am no longer scared of maintenence so i figure whats to stop me ?

Cheb you are right cd has made me sick but me and my councellor came to the conclusion that was partly finding ketosis hard starting and phsycological !

So i am still on the fence i may do a higher plan to see how i get on !
xxx

Oh and wtg Barb i have just started swimming again and really enjoying it !!xx

Julie the swimming will do you good but don't panic if you don't lose weight. I found it really slowed down my weight loss but and it's a good but, my clothes are so much looser! I can tell I have lost inches big time. Have you given up on the cal counting? I am finding it really good; I can have what I want so long as i count it in. I really love the skinny cow range of lollies and ice cream. It is really low cal but you cannot tell - 75 cals worth is plenty and very sweet tooth satisfying! Hope you sleep well and wake up full of determination - we can do this honey, we are a team! Love

Thanks for that jfc,
Well i dont know quite happened today i havent eaten really badly coupla bags a crisps and coupla bars a choc which i shouldn't of had but binge kinda stopped before it started!

I took 2 shakes to work with me this am: (work in a cafe ) and it was manic all morning normally get time to stop for brekkie but no and it got later and later and i was getting hungrier and hungrier and every time i turned around the queue was longer so in the end i grabbed a choc bar not my intention but we had sold out of fruit :mad: .

So then i just felt so useless i had a roll for dinner and then ate choc and crisps which i didnt want so have stopped and i wil have something healthy for tea if i want anything else !

But i was all inspired to ss and now i feel like oh yeah start tomorrow how many more times? sorry to ramble !so much for nuff said ey ! :rolleyes:

Take care xxx

Hi Kandy,

I am thinking on the same lines as you...

Need to shift five stone...would settle for three stone the way I feel just now that I have been maintaining my weight...the mad rush is over and I no longer see this as a quick fix, but a life style change with ongoing maintenance...

I think I feel strong enough again to go back on SSing, still giving it some deep thought as I feel off the waggon so often in the last few months.

Love Mini xxx

Julie, working in a cafe must be really hard for you. If you are working with food all day long. I dont think I could do it. Well done for stopping the binge in its tracks though.

Mini - I had about 5 different day 1s to get back to SS and its only this time I seem able to do it...(I think discovering nothing in my wardrobe fitted me had something to do with it as well....its almost harder now we know something works isnt it)...easy to say, I can always SS tomorrow but then tomorrow never arrives...thats what I used to say and then suddenly it felt right to SS again

Love to you both

Jennyx

Thanks Mini and Jenny,
I do appreciate your replies ,
I now have the next 2 days off work then 2days at work then 5 days off so this could be perfect for me to get started i think i will be almost certain to fail if i do not incorporate food with cd to begin with so i will go with 790 !

I will then ss without to much emphasis on it then if i need to slip back to 790 i can its the guilt that gets me so thats what i have to stop thinking that i have to get it right 1st time !!

xxx

Now i need to put it into practice lol :rolleyes: ;)

Back