ssing with added protein?

Jot

jo'stime
Have a question for all, if your are ssing and you have a piece of chicken would this take you out of ketosis.?:confused:

Jo.x

No it wouldn't :) Rather like AAM minus the veg :)

Watch out though, if you are trying to SS and you add things...anything...it can be a bit of a slippery slope.

If possible, do not add anything at this stage. That first bite is the downfall of many

SS with chicken is effectively 790 !! Therefore why not do 790 instead (page 8 of your yellow book)

Mike

790 is cool

How long

790 is cool

How long have you been doing the 790 and did you start with ss?
ssing is hard i just dream about food but cant trust myself, sad that.
i have been dieting for a long time tried them all so really want to get this right.

Jo.x

No it wouldn't :) Rather like AAM minus the veg :)

Watch out though, if you are trying to SS and you add things...anything...it can be a bit of a slippery slope.

If possible, do not add anything at this stage. That first bite is the downfall of many

Oh Karion, I so agree about the 'downfall' bit. But there are times while SS-ing when you just have to eat, driven by your body's needs, by your psyche, by physical, not just emotional, forces beyond your control.

Well that's how it seems at the time.

For me 790 was better than SS but I still didn't feel well.

Good luck to all struggling with this dilemma. I feel now that constant VLCD-ing and very low carbing was not good for me. I speak for myself here. And it was most certainly not good for my pocket, but it was supposed to be for a few months only. Had I not cheated that might have been the case!

I just couldn't stick it out. I know that lots of others do manage, and enjoy spectacular results. Go CD and LL-ers!

How they cope for months on end without cheating I will never know.

Back