St Clements Drink..

gazz

Just wondering , I've got to like the taste of it alot, but not the price. Was wondering if there were any others like this on the market, or am I going to be paying an extra £9 a week onto of my £66 ..

Is it ok with the flavourings to use them for all of your 4 litres of water? x

Yes tiffiny it is.

Gaz I know what you mean about the price I do use it an awful lot as it really helps me get the water down. I havnt heard of a substitute though. I find I am buying one every other week, but it makes me drink the water and my skin is lovely and have saved on expensive face cream:D

In case you dont know you can get Marigold Bouillon from most supermarkets to replace the savoury drinks, which I also use.

Fabulous news, i have no problem getting my water down when i use the st.clements powder!! xx

If you know someone on CD you could always get them to get some CD water flavouring for you. Its £6 so £3 cheaper and you need a lot less of it as its so much sweeter - tastes identical too. I use it in all 5 or 6 litres water I drink and a tub lasts me over 2 months - worth a try......

MM x

I always have to buy a tub a week - I used the Fruits of the Forest - love it.

I always have to buy a tub a week - I used the Fruits of the Forest - love it.

Do you? Do you flavour all your water? I try to make it last, as the 66 quid a week is about maxing our my budget...so only have it in 2 drinks in the evening. My days end reward!! Plus the occasional muffin and shake.

No I don't have it in them all - only ever have it at home ... but I do like it strong so have a heaped teaspoon full.

Your post made me laugh Katie. I only took the flavourings twice a day too, but I put so much in I went through a tub a week as well! No one in my group could believe it!!!

I've used up half a tub already, i buy a litre of water and make up a jug and put in the fridge. Thats my evening drink. Trouble is I like it with 2 spoons of water so it isn't lasting very long. Oh well , I'll have to cut down on it a bit.

Isn't it weird? I can't stand the stuff! Bought it and ended up giving it to my friend! Just plain old water does it for me, I love it!!!!:D

Back