St Clements Drink..

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by gazz, 13 February 2008 Social URL.

1. gazz

gazz Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Just wondering , I've got to like the taste of it alot, but not the price. Was wondering if there were any others like this on the market, or am I going to be paying an extra £9 a week onto of my £66 ..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    it last much much longer the a week....I got mine about 4 weeks ago and still about half full....i use bot st clements and the mountain fruit....and use at least on of them a day in both 2 drinks and one muffin!! A little goes a long way!! :D

4. tiffanydiamond

tiffanydiamond Full Member

Is it ok with the flavourings to use them for all of your 4 litres of water? x

5. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes tiffiny it is.

Gaz I know what you mean about the price I do use it an awful lot as it really helps me get the water down. I havnt heard of a substitute though. I find I am buying one every other week, but it makes me drink the water and my skin is lovely and have saved on expensive face cream:D

In case you dont know you can get Marigold Bouillon from most supermarkets to replace the savoury drinks, which I also use.

6. tiffanydiamond

tiffanydiamond Full Member

Fabulous news, i have no problem getting my water down when i use the st.clements powder!! xx

7. Musical Missy

Musical Missy Full Member

If you know someone on CD you could always get them to get some CD water flavouring for you. Its £6 so £3 cheaper and you need a lot less of it as its so much sweeter - tastes identical too. I use it in all 5 or 6 litres water I drink and a tub lasts me over 2 months - worth a try......

MM x

8. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I always have to buy a tub a week - I used the Fruits of the Forest - love it.

9. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Do you? Do you flavour all your water? I try to make it last, as the 66 quid a week is about maxing our my budget...so only have it in 2 drinks in the evening. My days end reward!! Plus the occasional muffin and shake.

10. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    No I don't have it in them all - only ever have it at home ... but I do like it strong so have a heaped teaspoon full.

11. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Your post made me laugh Katie. I only took the flavourings twice a day too, but I put so much in I went through a tub a week as well! No one in my group could believe it!!!

12. gazz

gazz Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I've used up half a tub already, i buy a litre of water and make up a jug and put in the fridge. Thats my evening drink. Trouble is I like it with 2 spoons of water so it isn't lasting very long. Oh well , I'll have to cut down on it a bit.

13. Greenockgal

Greenockgal Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Isn't it weird? I can't stand the stuff! Bought it and ended up giving it to my friend! Just plain old water does it for me, I love it!!!!:D

14. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    Yup, I was a plain old common or garden water drinker. The flavourings are ok but I found them a bit sickly after a while.
    Bought a filter jug and now I go for the plain stuff. Cheaper too!!!!

15. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    WOW! Scot!!! You are a whisper away from goal!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.