St Clements

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
Apologies if this has been answered before.

Are you allowed unlimited amount of St Clements per day? I've been adding mine to all 4L (within the 2 tsp guidelines) is this OK?

Thanks!

Yes, that's absolutely fine! I've been having both flavourings with hot water recently. Just can't seem to drink the water cold at the moment!

Thanks Mimm!

I've suddenly taken a craving for St Clements slush puppies and can't get enough of them....finding drinking the 4L a doddle now...lol:eek:

Yes.....BUT..... I found as I was nearing my goal weight that the aspartame was stalling my weightloss (I used ALOT of the flavourings) so I cut it out and lost 6lbs very quickly (see the 2.2 plus 4.4 in my last weight loss). It also won't affect everyone.

However, Cambridge use the same stuff and only allow one spoon a day of it.

So - my advice would be - if it helps you get the water down - HAVE IT. If you find you're stalling and can't work out why, have a go at cutting it out for a week to see if it makes any difference. If it doesn't, then go back to it!

Personally, I'm lilmiting myself to one spoon a day now.....just in case!!!

Cool...The last couple of days I haven't lost so I think you may be onto something there. I will limit it to one a day and see how I go.

Thanks for that!

Yes.....BUT..... I found as I was nearing my goal weight that the aspartame was stalling my weightloss (I used ALOT of the flavourings) so I cut it out and lost 6lbs very quickly (see the 2.2 plus 4.4 in my last weight loss). It also won't affect everyone.

However, Cambridge use the same stuff and only allow one spoon a day of it.

So - my advice would be - if it helps you get the water down - HAVE IT. If you find you're stalling and can't work out why, have a go at cutting it out for a week to see if it makes any difference. If it doesn't, then go back to it!

Personally, I'm lilmiting myself to one spoon a day now.....just in case!!!
:cry:It is the only thing that has got my by the last couple of weeks, having it hot in this cold weather. I just want to get shot of this last lump and don't want anything hindering me. Gonna have to cut down.

I have been having the black forest one and having it in all my drinks all 6-7 litres a day and hot drinks and I lost 8lb this week I think it is true see how you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think water flavourings are restricted on Cambridge - my CDC has certainly never mentioned it and I've never heard it mentioned anywhere else! Would have to give up if they were - I'm really not a big fan of plain water. On CD however you do need significantly less of the flavouring - I find less than half a teaspoon is needed per litre as its a lot sweeter.

MM x

IS there a 2 teaspoon limit a day? I didn't know that!

And whats this about a St. Clemens slush puppie? Sonds good! Is it just water and ice bended with it? Sounds refresshing!

I love the other one - can;t think of the name? DOH! I love that in fizzy water with ice!

Hiya Blonde!

No the limit is 2tsp per litre, so I guess 8 tsp per daily quota of 4L.

I blend the ice and water and 1 tsp of St Clements into a blender and it makes a fabuous slush puppie!!

Our LLC said there was no limit to the amount of water flavourings... now I'm proper confused :confused: I don't actually use it regular as I like plain water so it's not a major issue but would be nice to know

Back