1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

St Ivel Gold spread

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 8 November 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Anybody know where its gone to? Tried every shop in Nuneaton and its dissapeared off the shelves. I used to have this and it wasn't too bad as this sort of thing goes, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of alternatives in our supermarkets flora light is the only one. So anybody know where the Gold is, do tell please. Thanks.xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It got discontinued by Dairycrest a couple of years ago due to lack of demand. I googled it the other week cos I missed it too and couldn't find it! :(

4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    yeah, I just been looking at google and it would seem you are right, utterly butterly and vitalite light are made by the same people so may give that a go. Anyone tried them and what do you think.