stacey is gettin married in 19 months and 26 days!!! :D

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
We have finally sorted out the plans for our wedding again!!

we were going to get married in mauritius however my granda sadly passed away a few weeks ago, meaning my mam and step dad wouldnt be able to come over with us, as that would mean leavin my nana on her own (which she asked not to be)

We are now gettin married at the Storrs hotel at the lakes on the wednesday with all family followed by a meal on the evening and a few drinks :D

on the thursday we are coming home and having a huge party for all friends and family at a bar we have rented out for the night along the riverside :D

and then on friday are off to mauritius for 2 weeks for our honeymoon and we are going to renew our vows on my birthday (original weddin date) on the beach in my wedding dress again and gettin some more photos taken :D

i am sooooooooooooo excited!!!

xxx

when is it that ur gettin married?

I am the kinda person who wants to plan everything now cos am soooo excited, but then i will wish i hadnt later on when everythin is done hahahhaah

I have ordered samples of wedding invitations yesterday as i want to make my own, since i have a lot of time to prepare

and my mam has jus informed us she will be paying for the Storrs Hall hotel and the food etc :D so thats saved us a fortune!!!

xxx

:)

wow congratulations :)

congratulations, ya are alot more organised that me and i get married in 4 months still havent found the dress, cake, videographer, omg help!!

OMG everything has changed

We are now gettin married at the Sunrise Beach Hotel on the 1st july (mine n H2B 3rd anniversary) so my pics will be fab as it will def be sunny :D i have been in touch with a wedding planner and have sorted out venue, registrar, cake, photographer, flowers, button holes, hair and make up and have been speakin to the hotel direct to book our room :D think we r gonna pay our deposits this weekend and book our flights :D

so all i have to do is loose weight, find a dress and get our rings made :D

oh and book the evening venue but that will be easy hahahah
x
xx

Back