staceys diaryy! :)

staceeey

hiya! :) ive been reading the threads on cc for months now. Been meaning to write on here for a while but havent found the time. I've been calorie counting for about 2 and a half months now and have lost 2 stone 8 so far, that is without exercise although i work in a nursery which means running around after 2 year olds all day! haha. I have just brought the "shred" dvd so plan to do that everyday to begin exercise. I usually eat between 700 and 1000 calories a day although between christmas and new year i didn't diet. I gained 3 pounds during that, but since new years day i have lost that and 2 pounds more. I would love some motivation and support to help! The posts on here are soo motivating and i love reading them, haha. xxxx

Welcome and good luck, keep us posted on your progress. x

Hello,

Congrats on losing soo much weight! Let me know how you get on with the Shred dvd because I am considering trying it myself :)

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

food diary for yesterday;

butternut squash soup and one slice of WW bread - 150
salmon, jacket potato and salad - 400
3 quality streets - 130
= 680 :)

I don't know how you can function on so little calories, I'd be eating my own arm, lol!!! Well done, you obviously have a huge amount of willpower!!! x

todays food diary;

beef in red wine - 500 (low cal menu)
chocolate pot - ? god knows. no more then 500 i dont think as it was a mousse. damn pub puddings! lol

and enter the pot of chocolate... I take back my willpower praise, clearly you don't deserve it! LOL!!!

haha i am normally reallllllyy good! but i went out for a meal with the family, and they ALL had puddings.. i was VERY tempted by the choc cake and custard but thought no, i'll have the mousse.

I'm only jealous, I've been wanting to go for a pub sunday meal all day... but I've just convinced myself to wait until next weekend for a little naughtiness, so the OH is in front of the stove wrestling with some chicken!

hehe it was very nice so im not gonna let it get me down!! :) gotta have a little bit of what ya fancy!

plan for tomorrow;

fruit and yoghurt- 100
prawn salad - 200
1 apple - 40
1 clementine - 30

unsure of the rest yet, will let you know tomorrow! :)

Well done stacey on your eight loss, and good luck on your journey:0)

Back