Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Girls, I'm living proof that you can nibble on a wee bit of protein when hungry and still have half decent loses! Honestly ;-) I've been nibbling constantly these past few weeks and I've just hit 3 stone loss in 7 weeks (admittedly I was 19 stone when I started, but this is a humongous achievement for me). Get some ham, chicken breast, eggs in the fridge (I've even nibbled on cheddar and lost) and it makes it a bit easier :) Cheryl x

Wow well done u :) that's brill xx

Miss you too! Glad to hear ur okay :)

Oh no about the mini break down! Uve moved on tho so that's a great thing!!

How's Everyone doing? The boys ok?

Xxx

All good thanks Hun. The boys are being quite emotional and I don't. Know why? Lol tears at everything and anything - it's quite funny sometimes lol I think they must be teenagers already? Did Emily do that?

how are Emily and Marty? Bet Emily is being spoilt rotten! Hope you are too xxx

I think I'm a bit weird. My stomach is grumbling like mad because its so empty. I love this sound! Lol not hungry just empty :))

All good thanks Hun. The boys are being quite emotional and I don't. Know why? Lol tears at everything and anything - it's quite funny sometimes lol I think they must be teenagers already? Did Emily do that?

how are Emily and Marty? Bet Emily is being spoilt rotten! Hope you are too xxx

Emily can be quite emotional at times for no reason and defo goes on like a teenager lol

Emily is good still getting used to being here she's having a great time tho.

Martys having a ball lol and me I've still got my toothache which isn't helping. The painkillers work a few hours at a time. Luckily my sister went to my dentist to get me antibiotics and she has posted them so they should be here by Saturday thankfully. My ear is playing up so bad. I defo haven't needed as much pain killers today that I usually do so that can only be a good thing

Looking forward to holiday? Xx

I think I'm a bit weird. My stomach is grumbling like mad because its so empty. I love this sound! Lol not hungry just empty :))

I like that too!!! Sometimes when I'm lying in bed I suck my belly in to see if I can feel my hip bones (pelvis) I never can!!! One day...

Have a fab Friday and stay 100% honey. You've only got 9 days to go, be the best you can be for then :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

I'm not the only weird one then loL

It's still like it this morning. I'm finding it comforting ha ha

Hope you have a great Friday too xxx

Morning everyone. Just out of interest when it's weigh day do u eat or drink anything before hand?

Morning all, today will be a good day!

loss -2lbs!

Weight today 14st 1lb (again)
9 days til holiday - 16lbs to target

going to keep going and get as close to target as I can!!

hope you all have a great day x

You can do it Stacey!!!! :) can't wait to read later and see how you've got on xxx

loss -2lbs!

Hey Stacey, well done on your loss, thats fab!! Yeah I love a rumbly tummy too, it lets you know theres no food left and that it'll be eating more fat in no time!!! As its like you've started diet again after your little eating episode, you might lose alot more than you think this week and so might not be far off target at all, if you stay 100% that is!! xx

loss -2lbs!

Well done u :) xx

Good job Stacey!!! Keep 100%, add bit of walking and you never know...

:) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Stacey? You're scaring Martha and I?! Have a good day chick :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hey, where has everybody disappeared to?????????
I've had a really busy weekend but have gone off the rails too, its my weigh in today at 4.30pm and I think I will have gained 1lb!!

Is it your weigh in this morning Dani?

Hope your ok Stacey!!!!! xxxxx

Back