Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Mememe

Silver Member
I've been messing about on this diet over the past 3 weeks and have gotten nowhere fast!

I've started a new diary today as I don't want to dwell over the past I only want to move forward and be successful.

I am 34 (soon to be 35) mother of twin boys who are 3 and a beautiful handful! And wife to my loving and supportive husband.

My boys don't start nursery until September so I'm home with them everyday which means food and snacks are a permanent part of my everyday routine.

Im excited for tomorrow - my size 10 jeans are hanging up in view and they are my inspiration!

I'm currently a size 18 jeans (large 18) - I chose jeans as I would sleep in them if I could! X

Last edited:
Ha ha! I just have to catch up to you now.

A race to the 10's!!! I can't wait to get there x

I think I need to revise my target weight too. 9 stone won't be a 10! Ill do that now lol

Ha ha yeh I just re-read it and sounds a bit off! I will edit that now lol

I just didnt want talks about cheating and what people had as cheats etc x

That sounds very determined Stacey!! You can do it and look amazing in your size 10's. I'm roughly an 18/20 at the min and I want to be size 12 so ill race you too!!
Cheryl x

Good god no! Can't even run up my stairs! Lol

Although running is my ultimate goal. My husband runs and I'm jealous that he gets to be on his own ha ha

I'd love to be able to run, but maybe when I lose weigh (not 'if', definitely 'when') ill take it up. Have downloaded the couch to 10k podcast ages ago and have only got round to listening to the first bit ;-) lol x

Then you've gotten further than me! Lol my husband only took it up 3 years ago and just ran to the end of the street an back and further and further and then did a half marathon 6 months later. He has willpower though lol

That's brill!! Having willpower is half the battle :) I started Pilates 8 weeks ago and I go once a week. I love it :) x

My husband has brought home my condemned mans meal! LoL

Get rid of all the 'wants' tonight. Very excited for tomorrow! X

Thank u! I'm finding it alittle hard tonight, just tried the tomato soup and it was horrible and couldnt drink, so drinking lots and lots of water. Bed early tonight I think! Haha xx

People have very different tastes and some people even love that soup - yuk!! I don't actually like anything apart from fruits of the forest and strawberry shakes so I have 1 each of those a day and a bar. And I'm fussy with them too lol and only have the peanut one and the chewy chocolate. They are so nice that I even had a chocolate one today whilst I m off plan!

Back