Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Beautiful creatures! Fingers crossed its good!

i love watching man v food as always puts me off! Lol I live my food but I cannot eat big portions of anything I more of an a day picker! Lol

i love watching man v food as always puts me off! Lol I live my food but I cannot eat big portions of anything I more of an a day picker! Lol

Lol I love all those shows but makes me afraid for holiday incase I get a mountain everytime I order a meal lol x

Hi,
Sorry havnt been posting, been a busy day at work and house blah blah!
So today been a good day but I've only drunk 3 litres today xx
I went shopping today and got clothes for hols, size 14? Wishful thinking so I've kept the receipts but one can dream :)

Hi,
Sorry havnt been posting, been a busy day at work and house blah blah!
So today been a good day but I've only drunk 3 litres today xx
I went shopping today and got clothes for hols, size 14? Wishful thinking so I've kept the receipts but one can dream :)

Glad you had a good day Dani!, what size are you now? I'm sure you will fit the 14's and if not don't take them back as only be a few extra weeks until they do fit! X

Morning all

Day 4

22 Days to go

Weight - 14st 4lb STS Again! (Total loss challenge -3lbs)

ok so Another sts and I'm not a happy bunny!

Again yesterday I didn't drink all my water as just fell so bloated. I didn't go to bed until 3am and up at 6am. - tired is an understatement. Could this be why in sts?? Anyone he this issue??

and TOTM still hasn't arrived!

perserverance; perserverance; perserverance!!!!

i hope you all have a great weigh in and a fab day! Xxx

I'm 16 now, was a beautiful size 20 last year, I lost weight before I started the Cambridge :)

Day 3

14.2 -2 pound
Total loss 5 pounds
All thanks to reading ur posts

I'm out for my friends party tonight. I got my chicken and cucumber ready for when I come home from work to eat because the last time I drunk with just shakes in my tummy I was alittle drunk! Hahaha xx

Good luck for today every1 :) xx

I think it's the totm, my weight doesn't do any but stay the same or go up when it's time for me.
Don't give up xxx

I'm 16 now, was a beautiful size 20 last year, I lost weight before I started the Cambridge :)

Day 3

14.2 -2 pound
Total loss 5 pounds
All thanks to reading ur posts

I'm out for my friends party tonight. I got my chicken and cucumber ready for when I come home from work to eat because the last time I drunk with just shakes in my tummy I was alittle drunk! Hahaha xx

Good luck for today every1 :) xx

Brilliant Dani!!

your planning is perfect too. We can't stop living so make changes to make it work for us!

wow you lost a lot already then, you must be feeling brilliant!

If id put in i would be crying lol. but thats good to hear you do sts. ill keep going ad hopefully manage all my water as i know that will help!

if your not about today have a great evening xxx

If I'm tired I always stay the same even gain. Also the stress of weighing everyday sometimes makes me more tense. Also if u say ur TOTM is looming il be retaining. So I wouldn't worry too much. 3lb is great just stick with it and you will have more off in the nxt few days. Don't let it put you off plan just keep going and you will see the results.

Xx

If I'm tired I always stay the same even gain. Also the stress of weighing everyday sometimes makes me more tense. Also if u say ur TOTM is looming il be retaining. So I wouldn't worry too much. 3lb is great just stick with it and you will have more off in the nxt few days. Don't let it put you off plan just keep going and you will see the results.

Xx

thanks Martha, I'm sticking with it. If everything was going smoothly I would prob give up but stomach is painful and feeling so bloated and tired so think that has to be it! Hopefully resolve in next day or two!

Its your night out tomorrow - hope your excited and haw something new to wear xxx

Thanks, I do feel good when I look back at pics but I've been 14 something for the last couple of months now so need to get out of 14 an kiss it goodbye ?

I be on back and fore all day, only doing admin things on work xx

Shall we set a little water challenge??

Thanks, I do feel good when I look back at pics but I've been 14 something for the last couple of months now so need to get out of 14 an kiss it goodbye ?

I be on back and fore all day, only doing admin things on work xx

Shall we set a little water challenge??

Wwll your almost out of the 14's!!

yeh water challenge sounds good. 3 litres by 2pm??

thanks Martha, I'm sticking with it. If everything was going smoothly I would prob give up but stomach is painful and feeling so bloated and tired so think that has to be it! Hopefully resolve in next day or two!

Its your night out tomorrow - hope your excited and haw something new to wear xxx

Yea it's tomorrow :) I'm wearing that dress I posted a pic of a few weeks ago lol so hoping It looks nice. Il post a pic anyway lol

Glad to hear ur sticking with it. The first TOTM on plan is defo the hardest so if u get through this you really can do anything because. It goes against everything we do naturally and for comfort around that time. But I promise you it will be worth it and its really not that long to wait now for your holidays im excited for you xxx

Yea it's tomorrow :) I'm wearing that dress I posted a pic of a few weeks ago lol so hoping It looks nice. Il post a pic anyway lol

Glad to hear ur sticking with it. The first TOTM on plan is defo the hardest so if u get through this you really can do anything because. It goes against everything we do naturally and for comfort around that time. But I promise you it will be worth it and its really not that long to wait now for your holidays im excited for you xxx

You will look gorgeous! I love that dress can't wait to see your pic!

well I've not found it too bad so far, long may it continue! Lol x

Back