Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

lol, I meant lets hope TOTM happens soon!!!

Well I actually meant get pregnant. That's one of the major reasons why I want to lose weight. :)

kittyperry......when did you start and how are you getting on ?

Hi Kettyk,

I started the VLCD on the 6th of June. Since then I've lost almost a whole stone. That's in only 2 and a bit weeks. So pleased. When I was on Slimming World [I've tried everything :)] it took me ages to lose weight. I was averaging at the most 2lbs a week.

Well I actually meant get pregnant. That's one of the major reasons why I want to lose weight. :)

Hey kittyperry, sorry I meant TOTM for Stacey as I now she doesn't want anymore children, but fingers crossed it happens for you one day, Im sure you'll make a lovely mum!!

Hey kittyperry, sorry I meant TOTM for Stacey as I now she doesn't want anymore children, but fingers crossed it happens for you one day, Im sure you'll make a lovely mum!!

Thanks Lucy.

Yes. I do hope Stacey has her TOTM soon. Must be so hard with the discomfort.

Ha ha I think that's te logical reaction for anyone with twins! Ha ha ha ha

Special good luck trying to lose weight to conceive.

They are very much worth all the trouble getting them xxx

Thanks Stacey, you're such a star :)

II love this diary. Although I don't often comment it helps me just to read through it so its not just the select few who write that your helping, but others like me :)

Struggling to fit my third product in today- so tired and just want to sleep and just don't feel hungry lol. I want to say goodbye to the 14's soon for sure! Xx

II love this diary. Although I don't often comment it helps me just to read through it so its not just the select few who write that your helping, but others like me :)

Struggling to fit my third product in today- so tired and just want to sleep and just don't feel hungry lol. I want to say goodbye to the 14's soon for sure! Xx[/QUOTE

hi!

how long have you been on CD and how are you doing?

my diary is full of support from everyone - not always huge successes but defiantly a great place to find like minded people who will help you x

Get your last product down and get off the your bed if that's what you need.

congratulations on a great day xxx

what's your name? Easier to remember who people are if you can tell us your name and a bit about yourself - if rather not that's fine too xxx

Haha my names Emma :)
Today is my fourth day on CD and this is my first time round. I'm off on holiday in 2 weeks time and should have started earlier but didn't discover it until last week lol.
I wish I had a bar to eat - I just don't feel like making and eating soup lol. Xx

Haha my names Emma :)
Today is my fourth day on CD and this is my first time round. I'm off on holiday in 2 weeks time and should have started earlier but didn't discover it until last week lol.
I wish I had a bar to eat - I just don't feel like making and eating soup lol. Xx

Hi Emma!

soup, yuk!!! I live on strawberry shakes, sometimes banana and bars lol well done on your 4th day seems as though Ketosis has kicked in for you which is fantastic but means you have to get that last product in to reap the benefits! ;-)

You have more commitment than me! I wish u could actually stick to it. I keep trying!

i go on hold in 3 weeks. We will all help you get good losses before holidays stick with us ;-) I'm better at giving advice than listening myself lol.

youll feel great going in hols! Where u going ? X

Hi Emma xx

Stacey
I'm posting something bad sorry, I had a Chinese but feeling abit crap now because I prob be back to the 14 tomorrow :( so going for a run in the morning to do some damage control xx
Did u have one?? Xx

Hi Emma xx

Stacey
I'm posting something bad sorry, I had a Chinese but feeling abit crap now because I prob be back to the 14 tomorrow :( so going for a run in the morning to do some damage control xx
Did u have one?? Xx

Oh no Dani! That's really bad!!

i had one too lol ;-)

my husband said he will kick my ass from tomorrow as he wants to lose a but before holidays. So 100 % tomorrow - again!!!

Once and for all tomorrow - please! It's just getting embarrassing for me now lol :-s

What are we like, I didn't even enjoy it but oh well it's done now.

Yes 100% from tomorrow again and also I've got no plans for birthdays so I'm not going to drink either until hols :) ordered more dresses as well.

I used to go to the gym loads before I started this
Diet, could I do any exercise?? Xxx

What are we like, I didn't even enjoy it but oh well it's done now.

Yes 100% from tomorrow again and also I've got no plans for birthdays so I'm not going to drink either until hols :) ordered more dresses as well.

I used to go to the gym loads before I started this
Diet, could I do any exercise?? Xxx

Was it your birthday? Sorry if was happy Birthday!!!
where did you order then from? I need to start losing before order anything loL

The gym is personal choice but from research I've done it shows no advantage at all and if you so too much can have a negative effect.

personally I won't start exercising until I go up the leva and am trying to get into the maintenance stage. But as said personal choice and you do what works for you x

have to be on plan from tomorrow cause I am boring myself now!

I was a huge gym fan before I got fat lol I plan on being that way again! And I want to start running too

Was it your birthday? Sorry if was happy Birthday!!!
where did you order then from? I need to start losing before order anything loL

The gym is personal choice but from research I've done it shows no advantage at all and if you so too much can have a negative effect.

personally I won't start exercising until I go up the leva and am trying to get into the maintenance stage. But as said personal choice and you do what works for you x

have to be on plan from tomorrow cause I am boring myself now!

No last week was my birthday, haha! but my friends this weekend.
I ordered from next and a new bikini :)

I love running, but every1 has said no exercise on this plan cos it can make u feel ill, but I've had loads cals tonight so going in morning xx

No last week was my birthday, haha! but my friends this weekend.
I ordered from next and a new bikini :)

I love running, but every1 has said no exercise on this plan cos it can make u feel ill, but I've had loads cals tonight so going in morning xx

thats a good plan, as the more carbs you burn the quicker you will get into Ketosis, just don't overdo it!

do you have any kids? I've no idea what size u will be as lose weight as after the boys my body shape is completely different.

Back