Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

thats a good plan, as the more carbs you burn the quicker you will get into Ketosis, just don't overdo it!

do you have any kids? I've no idea what size u will be as lose weight as after the boys my body shape is completely different.

Nice little run to set me positive for the day :)

No I don't have any children xx

Nice little run to set me positive for the day :)

No I don't have any children xx

Fab! Put you in a great mood too!!

my oh will be running in the morning and boys at my mums so a lay in for me - that makes me happy!! Lol x

Girls girls girls, what on earth is going on!! I've been to the cinema with a can if coke zero to find out 2 of you have had a Chinese!!! Naughty naughty that's all I can say! Lol.

Girls girls girls, what on earth is going on!! I've been to the cinema with a can if coke zero to find out 2 of you have had a Chinese!!! Naughty naughty that's all I can say! Lol.

Ha ha ha!! Omg luc, I would've put money on a Chinese in your house as well tonight. Now I just feel even worse! Lol

go you with your coke zero! Well done! Your gonna be in the 11's tomorrow!! Can't wait to see your post!

Stomach in absolute agony! I'll be good for nothing today but my bed! That will teach me :-(

Awww hope u feel better Stacey...

Get back on it today and stick to the plan. That'll help reset you back to feeling ok

Big hugs...

X

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2
Day 12 - lost 1st 1lb 12st 1

Not a happy bunny this morning, just weighed and STILL 12 stone!!! Wish I'd joined you 2 now in a chinese!!!! Going to put it down to TOTM otherwise I'm gonna go mad!!

Chin up Lucy

Stick to the plan honey. You know it works. Move on!

U did great last night. Be proud of yourself :) x

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

No u don't Lucy!

I just weighed and I'm back to 14.2 :(
I knew I would be, i soooooo wished I was strong yesterday and didnt have Chinese!

I'm off to do my workout DVDs now and loads of water xx

Good luck today ladies xx

Hi Emma!

soup, yuk!!! I live on strawberry shakes, sometimes banana and bars lol well done on your 4th day seems as though Ketosis has kicked in for you which is fantastic but means you have to get that last product in to reap the benefits! ;-)

You have more commitment than me! I wish u could actually stick to it. I keep trying!

i go on hold in 3 weeks. We will all help you get good losses before holidays stick with us ;-) I'm better at giving advice than listening myself lol.

youll feel great going in hols! Where u going ? X

Hi Stacey :)

Thanks for making me feel welcome and not like a gate crasher lol :)

And Im going Cyprus :) My Fiance is Turkish Cypriot and his Nan and Grandad live in Cyprus so we're going to visit them for a week. Weather at 37 degrees already and we still have another 2 weeks to go haha :)

I am dedicated so far! I previously done weight watchers and lost 21lbs on it - in 3 months though lol! And I know if I put my mind to it I can do it.

I weighed myself this morning and it said 14st 3lb. At my weigh in I was 14st 11lb on Tuesday but I didnt check to see if my scales matched what my CDCs said at the time - silly me lol!

And yeah, I think next time ill get more shakes than anything else lol. Some soups are nice but others are just nasty lol xxx

Hi Stacey :)

Thanks for making me feel welcome and not like a gate crasher lol :)

And Im going Cyprus :) My Fiance is Turkish Cypriot and his Nan and Grandad live in Cyprus so we're going to visit them for a week. Weather at 37 degrees already and we still have another 2 weeks to go haha :)

I am dedicated so far! I previously done weight watchers and lost 21lbs on it - in 3 months though lol! And I know if I put my mind to it I can do it.

I weighed myself this morning and it said 14st 3lb. At my weigh in I was 14st 11lb on Tuesday but I didnt check to see if my scales matched what my CDCs said at the time - silly me lol!

And yeah, I think next time ill get more shakes than anything else lol. Some soups are nice but others are just nasty lol xxx

Never a gate crashed Emma, it's great to have someone else on here that I can be inspired by!

id love to go to Cyprus! I love the heat!

oooo so your not going to know how you've done until weigh in! When is that? And we'll done on weight loss before CD.xxx

Hows today going?? Xxx

Not well today but completely self inflicted from that bloody Chinese! (And the wine) lol :-(

day started bad as I had toast and pinched some of boys chips but have now slapped myself.

feeling rough thought what better way to feel better than to have a shake? My logic is that packed with vitamins and minerals and will surely help me feel better quicker?

ao 1st shake on the go right now. Strawberry slushie and its going down a treat! Won't be having a bar today so going to do 2 or 3 shakes if can stomach it!

also thought that committing for rest of day should put me in good stead for tomorrow! ?

How you feeling now? Hangover sorted? Lol

Never a gate crashed Emma, it's great to have someone else on here that I can be inspired by!

id love to go to Cyprus! I love the heat!

oooo so your not going to know how you've done until weigh in! When is that? And we'll done on weight loss before CD.xxx

Weigh in is on Tuesday so I only really have 1 full day left which is good. I haven't been Cyprus yet and not too sure about the heat either lol but I'm sure ill be alright with my factor 50 haha :)

Not going to cheat until next Sunday - me and other half have a night booked away I'm a hotel and so we have breakfast and everything. It's our 5 year anniversary on Monday 1st July so I say I'm allowed a little treat, as long as I don't go too crazy haha x but it WILL be the first time I eat food for almost 2 weeks :)

How's today going for you? X

Weigh in is on Tuesday so I only really have 1 full day left which is good. I haven't been Cyprus yet and not too sure about the heat either lol but I'm sure ill be alright with my factor 50 haha :)

Not going to cheat until next Sunday - me and other half have a night booked away I'm a hotel and so we have breakfast and everything. It's our 5 year anniversary on Monday 1st July so I say I'm allowed a little treat, as long as I don't go too crazy haha x but it WILL be the first time I eat food for almost 2 weeks :)

How's today going for you? X

im very excited for your weigh in!! Your going to love Cyprus. Love all holidays lol

Congratulations on your anniversary! You married??

you deserve to be spoilt so have what you like x

I'm actually on line this afternoon trying to find an 'inexpensive' spa break for October as its my 10th wedding anniversary then x

im very excited for your weigh in!! Your going to love Cyprus. Love all holidays lol

Congratulations on your anniversary! You married??

you deserve to be spoilt so have what you like x

I'm actually on line this afternoon trying to find an 'inexpensive' spa break for October as its my 10th wedding anniversary then x

Ahh I can't wait for it to be that long :)

and nope not married yet, I'm only 20 and my fiancé has a huge family and expensive Turkish wedding traditions so we have to save up a lot before we can even think about getting married lol.

Im excited for my weigh in too - I feel a bit glum today. Don't know what it is, just boredom I think. I want food but I know I shouldn't and fiancé wouldn't even let me have a coke zero lol. He said its not worth it.

Im gonna treat myself with a coke zero after my weigh in on Tuesday :)

We have a spa in the hotel where we're staying and have booked in to have a full body massage and exfoliation each as well. It's part of the de vere hotels. Maybe they have one close to you?

xx

Back