Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Ahh I can't wait for it to be that long :)

and nope not married yet, I'm only 20 and my fiancé has a huge family and expensive Turkish wedding traditions so we have to save up a lot before we can even think about getting married lol.

Im excited for my weigh in too - I feel a bit glum today. Don't know what it is, just boredom I think. I want food but I know I shouldn't and fiancé wouldn't even let me have a coke zero lol. He said its not worth it.

Im gonna treat myself with a coke zero after my weigh in on Tuesday :)

We have a spa in the hotel where we're staying and have booked in to have a full body massage and exfoliation each as well. It's part of the de vere hotels. Maybe they have one close to you?

xx

You had better sart saving! LoL

Oh love u! Your fiancé is doing the right thing for you. As you said only want it because feeling glum as that will pass ;-)

Your weigh in will be so amazing that you won't want te coke zero ;-)

I will have a look into the hotel thanks. I'm sure we do as I live just outside Cardiff and there are hotels everywhere! Don't mind a small travel either x thank you x

About to have a long hot soak (hide from kids) lol why don't you do that? A bit of pampering, nails etc make yourself feel brighter? X

So from about midday I have been an angel! I've only managed 1 shake and 1 bar as still feeling ropy! I've had 2 litres of water and will have my 3rd before go to bed.

i have that lovely grumbling feeling in my belly - not hunger but emptiness which I love! Makes me feel like I'm doing something right loL

Had my long soak in the bath which was amazing! But stepped out into a bloody plastic car and bruised all the arch of my foot - screamed like a right girl lol

anyway feeling positive and happy :) xxx

hope you've all had a great day xxx

So from about midday I have been an angel! I've only managed 1 shake and 1 bar as still feeling ropy! I've had 2 litres of water and will have my 3rd before go to bed.

i have that lovely grumbling feeling in my belly - not hunger but emptiness which I love! Makes me feel like I'm doing something right loL

Had my long soak in the bath which was amazing! But stepped out into a bloody plastic car and bruised all the arch of my foot - screamed like a right girl lol

anyway feeling positive and happy :) xxx

hope you've all had a great day xxx

Hey Stacey, never thought I'd hear the day you called yourself an angel, lol, I'm very pleased to hear you've been good!! Well my day not been too great really, with no weight loss it put me in a bad mood and I've been nibbling all day. Only had one of my shakes too and hardly anything to drink. Actual weigh in with consultant tomorrow so he's not going to be too impressed with me either. I'll blame it on TOTM and try my hardest to stay 100% next week.

Hey Stacey, never thought I'd hear the day you called yourself an angel, lol, I'm very pleased to hear you've been good!! Well my day not been too great really, with no weight loss it put me in a bad mood and I've been nibbling all day. Only had one of my shakes too and hardly anything to drink. Actual weigh in with consultant tomorrow so he's not going to be too impressed with me either. I'll blame it on TOTM and try my hardest to stay 100% next week.

Always an angel just usually in Devils clothes lol

Im off to bed now too for my beauty sleep!!

aww Lucy you will be fine after your butt kicking tomorrow! And as soon as TOTM arrives you will drop loads!!!!

Let me know how you get on z chin up we are going to nail this!!! Xxx

Ooooo it's very quiet this morning. I detect a lot of cheating going on! Lucy & Dani! Lol

Woken up this morning feeling great. Stomach feels very empty due to starting CD products yesterday afternoon which is fab!

weighed and still STS am really pleased as thought def be a gain!

1 litre of water down. Shower now then another litre before 11.

on a roll today ladies!

lol, I came on before taking the boys to pre-school and thought everyone must be having a lie in!! Well obviously did cheat loads yesterday but only little nibbles, have weighed and what a surprise I'm still 12. I'm beginning to think I'm just meant to be at this weight and not meant to see the 11's. lol.
But I am worried about going to see consultant as my app is at 4.15 and I always weigh more in the afternoon than morning so thinking it might be a gain on my records for this week. oops!!
Glad your feeling good, and its always nice to feel an empty stomach!!

lol, I came on before taking the boys to pre-school and thought everyone must be having a lie in!! Well obviously did cheat loads yesterday but only little nibbles, have weighed and what a surprise I'm still 12. I'm beginning to think I'm just meant to be at this weight and not meant to see the 11's. lol.
But I am worried about going to see consultant as my app is at 4.15 and I always weigh more in the afternoon than morning so thinking it might be a gain on my records for this week. oops!!
Glad your feeling good, and its always nice to feel an empty stomach!!

Aww no my lady (when here) comes at 9:30 so I even hold off water every though not actually lost much because keep putting back in pmsl

I should try and book an early appointment I think. God Dani is taking her time!!!! lol

You def should! It's a true weight then - always go by your own ;-)

I know! I can't get on with my housework until I know - I'm not sure my husband would agree with my excuse if she doesn't answer before 5! Ha ha

I'm sat with a banana shake, don't normally have one this early but thought I definitely need one before I go weigh in so if I have it now I might have burnt it off before I get there!! We can only try!!!

I'm sat with a banana shake, don't normally have one this early but thought I definitely need one before I go weigh in so if I have it now I might have burnt it off before I get there!! We can only try!!!

Too funny!! Star jumps! Lol

Hi all,

Sorry to hear about the naughty people :) Best of luck for today and the rest of the week. Come on ladies. We can do this.

I was almost a 100% on Saturday on the challenge. Drank my water like a good girl and only cheated with a slice of cheese, 2 seafood sticks with some reduced fat seafood sauce.

Sunday was a bit harder. Had my shake, my bar and my soup, but also had some fish, some chicken and some steamed green vegetables at the lunch party I had to go to.

Today is going to be 100% no matter what. Its the TOTM, so want to be extra careful these next few days so that when it is over I will see a solid reduction. At the moment I'm maintaining from Thursday. Oh well.

Hey kittyperry, sounds like your doing really well, even though you've had food, its been a good choice and not naughty really. I'm going to try my hardest as I'm so annoyed I'll not have a loss at weigh in, am so desperate to see the 11's!
I wonder if we all need new scales, do you think they've all broke and thats why we're not having any losses!!! lol, I wish!! he he

Hey kittyperry, sounds like your doing really well, even though you've had food, its been a good choice and not naughty really. I'm going to try my hardest as I'm so annoyed I'll not have a loss at weigh in, am so desperate to see the 11's!
I wonder if we all need new scales, do you think they've all broke and thats why we're not having any losses!!! lol, I wish!! he he

Thanks Lucy,

I can't blame my scales. They are good ones :) So it is just this stupid body holding on to the weight - but as my OH said this morning, it has to go down sometime. I can't wait to be in the 11 zone either. That would be so cool. I'd feel more normal some how. Right now I go places and I'm one of the biggest in the room and it just breaks me.

Back