Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Martha, Stacey, you've both fabulous. You can do this. Keep at it ladies.

Oh no Stacey, what have you done? lol. I did have one fish finger of the kids at dinner so not been 100% either.
Don't worry kittyperry it will all sort itself out after TOTM, glad your being good!!

Dominos :-(

You can do it stace. :) don't get down on yourself. I've failed epically this passed few days can't wait to be bk from holiday bk in the zone lol xxxx

yeh but at least you got we'll and truly off starting blocks lol

Just feeling like poo as TOTM still not shown up :-(

I'm doing a late spring clean tomorrow - think its a holiday thing?? So spring clean my mind whilst at it lol

Hows everyone doing today? Your all really quiet, do I sense some naughtiness?? lol.
Dani yeah this diet does affect TOTM, The first time I started and again after hols I was about a week early both times, didn't lose any weight on those actual weeks but then lost 6lb the following week last time! Your doing really well, when do you next go for an official weigh?

I hope it doesn't affected me this month, I'm due next week and havnt got time for it x

I've been beating my self up that i havnt done well, but I have lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks so can't moan at that, but I could of lost alot more if I didn't have any 'hiccups'! My official weighing is a Monday morning xx

How's ur day been??? When ur weighing xx

yeh but at least you got we'll and truly off starting blocks lol

Just feeling like poo as TOTM still not shown up :-(

I'm doing a late spring clean tomorrow - think its a holiday thing?? So spring clean my mind whilst at it lol

Defo must be a holiday thing yano. Dominos happened to me last nite too it's just hard to resist sometimes. Stace I've had many slips before I was in the zone but it will happen because you keep trying hun that is such an important strength that you keep forgetting xxx

Defo must be a holiday thing yano. Dominos happened to me last nite too it's just hard to resist sometimes. Stace I've had many slips before I was in the zone but it will happen because you keep trying hun that is such an important strength that you keep forgetting xxx

Your so supportive thank you x

It's just so disheartening that I just can't stick to it. I feel like I'm ready and have motivation but for some reason I just go into auto drive? I don't even think its just like second nature!

Pmsl Dan! You made me spit my drink. Everyone is aww don't worry and so on. You just say your jealous! Lol lol lol x

Oops sorry, my bad! mmmm don't worry, that better? Haha xx
I still love dominos thou, yum yum!
Can u tell I'm hungry xx

We can do this holiday count down!!!

All I'm thinking of is that I've got 16 days of no food, and taking one day at a time!!

Your so supportive thank you x

It's just so disheartening that I just can't stick to it. I feel like I'm ready and have motivation but for some reason I just go into auto drive? I don't even think its just like second nature!

Well you have been incredibley supportive to me at the best of times.

Ur honestly not alone everyone has those times but its the trying and trying that gets us there in the end. I don't know anybody that just started the diet and that was it!! No slips just 100% it's the slip ups that teach us the most about ourselves and what our weaknesses are.

You will get there stace :) xx

Ur honestly not alone everyone has those times but its the trying and trying that gets us there in the end. I don't know anybody that just started the diet and that was it!! No slips just 100% it's the slip ups that teach us the most about ourselves and what our weaknesses are.

Well said :) xxxx

Thank you x

Tomorrow is a new day and I know I'm a broken record but I WILL do it!!

seen your diary, Hun I don't know how you could stick to SS knowing your going away lolol weigh in tomorrow and that's your last day anyway isn't it?

I'm gonna fly over and join you and Emily for your Girly day ;-) lol x

We can do this holiday count down!!!

All I'm thinking of is that I've got 16 days of no food, and taking one day at a time!!

Im going to be manic tomorrow so hoping that I can get through tomorrow and tick of a day 1! I will be over the moon then lol

Back