Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

:(
Afraid not, had a packet of crisps and a slice of cheese!!!

Lol no Lucy! If I can do it (not a slither of anything has touched these lips) then I know that you can!! Jut imagine me catching up to your weight loss. That should stop you lol

Lol no Lucy! If I can do it (not a slither of anything has touched these lips) then I know that you can!! Jut imagine me catching up to your weight loss. That should stop you lol
I'm so proud of you!! I'm sure you'll be at my weight before I get to my target!! lol. Not that I'm making excuses but when I work I just feel so hungry inbetween clients. It makes me worse. Boys tea looked good so I joined them a little! lol. :(

I'm so proud of you!! I'm sure you'll be at my weight before I get to my target!! lol. Not that I'm making excuses but when I work I just feel so hungry inbetween clients. It makes me worse. Boys tea looked good so I joined them a little! lol. :(

Thanks you! I completely understand. If you we're in an office it would be constant but you have a break in between which usually means coffee and biscuits
and the kids food is a nightmare!!

Your going to get to goal and soon!

Time to make oh tea and his dinner for tomorrow.

he is having a baked pot with cottage cheese again so that's fine but lunch tomorrow I'm making him chilli chicken noodles - omg!!

I've just put things in the oven but I won't dare make it up until he is down from putting the boys to bed! Just incase lol

I won't cheat though. A piece if chilli chicken or some noodles is not worth how i wil feel tomorrow morning!

Well done, I could never make some1 food, I don't have any children and the oh makes/orders his own food at the min.

I could eat everything tonight :( but only 15 days to go and like u said Stacey being slimmer on hols will feel alot better than food will xx

Well done, I could never make some1 food, I don't have any children and the oh makes/orders his own food at the min.

I could eat everything tonight :( but only 15 days to go and like u said Stacey being slimmer on hols will feel alot better than food will xx

Im very hungry now too. Just had another shake though and I still have 1 product to go!

ive also drank 3 litres so going to have another now before bed.

Yeh my boys aren't in nursery til September either and they never stop eating!! LoL

I ordered some bathers from next which came today. Just nice black ones. I'm always a 16 in bathers don't know why but I also ordered a 14 and I'm going to send the 16 back. I won't be a true 14 by holiday by any means but wearing bathers with a size 14 label on them will make me feel amazing!! Especially as they look so small (yes I know they stretch) lol but I always think about my bathers like in the 'friends' episode when you see Monica's fat bathing suit!? Lol

I ordered from next aswel, I ordered a flower bikini size 14, just keep thinking stacey how amazing it will feel wearing them, strutting out stuff by the pool xx

Go you! You won't get me ever in a bikini lol too old ;-)

the worst thing about bathers even when lose some weight is my inner thighs - disgusting!!

Go you! You won't get me ever in a bikini lol too old ;-)

the worst thing about bathers even when lose some weight is my inner thighs - disgusting!!
Stop it with the old, don't be so ridiculous!!! I bet once you get down to target that you buy and try on a bikini!!!

Done!!! 100%!! Off to bed now before I ruin it lol

Looking forward to weighing tomorrow I better not STS again!!

and Dani once I'm slim ill walk around naked ;-) lol have a good evening xxx

Well done Stacey, proud of you, my wee 100% chick :)

X

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

Well done u :)

And strangely I will look forward to seeing that, hahah xx

The oh half just ordered pizza and chips and oh my god they smelt amazing but I came upstairs and put my size 14s on to remind me not to eat, it worked so now I'm in bed :) def be doing that trick again xx

I hope I'm under 14 tomorrow, fingers crossed x

Congratulations. What a result. Well on you.

I've drunk about 4 litres, been 100% + four bite size pieces of chicken.

But gone for an hour and half long walk during the day. So feeling good and counting today as an almost perfect day.

The oh half just ordered pizza and chips and oh my god they smelt amazing but I came upstairs and put my size 14s on to remind me not to eat, it worked so now I'm in bed :) def be doing that trick again xx

I hope I'm under 14 tomorrow, fingers crossed x

Omg I would kill him!!

well done to you x

Back