Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

:angel09:
Check you out!!!
If TOTM messes you up, don't be put off by no loss, honestly it'll just give you a bigger loss once its over!!

OMG that's me right there! Like a round pudding! Lol can you find any skinny Angels to aspire too? Ha ha

Well the dreaded TOTM arrived today gggrrrrrr so poorly stomach :-( sympathy please Martha lil

So my lovely mum took the boys and they are staying with get tonight. (This is the sort of time I love my mum treating me like a 10 year old and looking after me) lol

OH just offered to go to Tesco for my usual TOTM chocolate, sugar and wine binge and I said NO!! Instead I'm opting for a hot bath. Face mask and movie cwtched up with him in the sofa

can you see my HALO shining yet?? Ha ha

Im hoping doesn't affect weight now next few days? But I will deal with it!

only 2 litres of water and 1 product so far today so get the rest in tonight! Be a good girl lol

Oh huuuugs!!!!! Worst feeling ever but atleast it's here and you can get over that blah feeling now

Can only mean good things for weigh in tho. Maybe not immediately but in a few days for sure.

Wow check out that shine on that bad boy it's glistening haha!!

Ur doing so well! In prouder than you could ever believe :)

You can't see but I'm doing a happy dance for you right now lol

Xxx

Oh huuuugs!!!!! Worst feeling ever but atleast it's here and you can get over that blah feeling now

Can only mean good things for weigh in tho. Maybe not immediately but in a few days for sure.

Wow check out that shine on that bad boy it's glistening haha!!

Ur doing so well! In prouder than you could ever believe :)

You can't see but I'm doing a happy dance for you right now lol

Xxx

I want a pic of the happy dance!!! Pmsl

Thank you Martha, you will be mentioned in my Halo presentation when I get to goal ;-)

Lmao oh there's gonna be a ceremony? haha

Ul just have to use ur imagination for the happy dance lol

Xx

Of course! Being fabulous deserves recognition ;-)I am preparing my speech as I go along ;-)

I'm also going to work on my very own happy dance - you've inspired me! Lol

lol, decided to go out shopping for the day, boys were really good so I treated them to a McDonalds and just sat and watched them eat, I was a good girl!! Hows your day going? Went to get a new pair of jeans today and I took a size 12 in just for a laugh, and do you know I got them on!! I couldn't breathe but I got them on!! Well impressed!:clap:

Well done u Lucy on mcdees and size 12 :) happy girl :)

Well the dreaded TOTM arrived today gggrrrrrr so poorly stomach :-( sympathy please Martha lil

So my lovely mum took the boys and they are staying with get tonight. (This is the sort of time I love my mum treating me like a 10 year old and looking after me) lol

OH just offered to go to Tesco for my usual TOTM chocolate, sugar and wine binge and I said NO!! Instead I'm opting for a hot bath. Face mask and movie cwtched up with him in the sofa

can you see my HALO shining yet?? Ha ha

Im hoping doesn't affect weight now next few days? But I will deal with it!

only 2 litres of water and 1 product so far today so get the rest in tonight! Be a good girl lol

I can see ur halo, it's so bright ? xx

angel.jpg
You happy with this angel Stacey?!? lol

View attachment 97699
You happy with this angel Stacey?!? lol

Ha ha

Lucy, your challenge if you choose to accept is to find another angel as slim as this one but with dark hair and green eyes. If you accept and meet this challenge and therefore make her look like the potential me then I will reward you with a halo of your very own x

Ha ha love it!!!!!

for your efforts tho is what's waiting for you when you reach goal!

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 23
Back