Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Oh I've just noticed you've changed it to you avatar. oh I feel very honoured!! lol.

Ha ha it's my thinspiration! Told my oh that I'm an angel. He said that boat sailed a long time ago! Cheeky git ha ha.

Devils don't have halos though so angel it is!

Typical blokes, the cheek of it hey! Bet he thinks your an angel when your in them size 10 jeans looking hot!!!

I just had a chip sandwich :(

Absolutely gutted! Why do I do it? But it's killed me not having anything since Sunday and the oh ordering takeaways :(

I hope I'm not back in the 14 tomorrow :(

I just had a chip sandwich :(

Absolutely gutted! Why do I do it? But it's killed me not having anything since Sunday and the oh ordering takeaways :(

I hope I'm not back in the 14 tomorrow :(

Oh no! Dani you need to kick your oh butt!!

i don't think I could cope with take always in the house. Throw him out the back to eat it!!

im sure you won't go back up. Just be extra good tomorrow ;-) x

I told him not to leave anything, and he did!

When I feel like eating again I'm going to remember this feeling, bloody hell!

And my clothes came back from next I really don't think I be in them in 2 weeks :(

Self sabotage because of the clothes??

worst case they don't fit, they will in a few more weeks! Keep it up Hun, going to get there. You always encourage me so you have to do for yourself too.

and omg he has a lot of take always! Is he big?

Yes I did but it's so silly now, but never mind alittle blip and tomorrow is another day.

He doesn't normal eat this many, cos I cook but now I'm not shopping and cooking he can't be bothered to do it. He not fat but he got a tummy xx

Yes I did but it's so silly now, but never mind alittle blip and tomorrow is another day.

He doesn't normal eat this many, cos I cook but now I'm not shopping and cooking he can't be bothered to do it. He not fat but he got a tummy xx

Hope your ok this morning!?

why don't you do your shopping online that's what I do as the temptation to get 'bad' food is only there for two mins rather than walking around an entire supermarket! And buy stuff he an just throw in microwave or basic oven food. Things that won't tempt you and he doesn't get in the dreaded take away?

i like a tummy lol don't like skinny men ha ha

Morning all, dodgy sleep last night kept waking up and heading downstairs to make toast! Even made it into the kitchen at one point lol but I didn't do it! Not like me at all I've never got up in the night to eat I love my bed!!

woke up and not hungry, was dreading weighing as TOTM but have done an STS. I can cope with that for 1 day!! Lol

weight now - 14st 1lb
total loss - 8lb (total)
15 Days til holiday
16 lbs to go!!! Target 12st 13lb

I've got a busy one today. Take my gran to the hospital for her appointment. Get the boys from mums, gran back home and visit my grandad too then home for woman to come cut boys hair before go and get oh from work!

my only problem today will be fitting in all products and water as in the car a lot. But I will do it!

i will be in the 13's tomorrow!!!

hope you all have a great day xxx

Sounds like a plan!

Just have your water at the ready at all times.

Hopefully the day keeps you busy and not wanting to think about food lol

I'm sure ul have a great day :)

Xxx

Sounds like a plan!

Just have your water at the ready at all times.

Hopefully the day keeps you busy and not wanting to think about food lol

I'm sure ul have a great day :)

Xxx

Cheers Hun, I'm going to finish off 1 litre before I go so can sip another through day and sort the rest tonight ;-)

im not bothered about food today. I know all is great as in home all alone and not even bothered by any of it where usually it would've been a McDonald's breakfast after dropping oh to work and then snacking on crisps and biscuits.

and I had a lovely moment this morning lol. I know I'm losing weight by a weird way. When I lay down flat if I'm losing weight my tummy is completely flat and squishy! (All drops to sides mind) lol but when I'm not losing it is big and round and hard yuk!

so although till hideous squishy is my friend ;-)

Cheers Hun, I'm going to finish off 1 litre before I go so can sip another through day and sort the rest tonight ;-)

im not bothered about food today. I know all is great as in home all alone and not even bothered by any of it where usually it would've been a McDonald's breakfast after dropping oh to work and then snacking on crisps and biscuits.

and I had a lovely moment this morning lol. I know I'm losing weight by a weird way. When I lay down flat if I'm losing weight my tummy is completely flat and squishy! (All drops to sides mind) lol but when I'm not losing it is big and round and hard yuk!

Good idea get water in before you go then relax later in the day!

Good glad ur in the zone ;)

Squishy! Haha reminds me of dory from finding nemo lol do the boys watch it?

I'm so pleased ur feeling good! Bet ur surprising yourself huh?

Xxx

Morning, what a wierd night, making toast!! lol. Thats really funny, but glad you didn't eat it!! And all sounds good in the losing weight, they do say you don't lose inches and lbs together so sounds like its taking effect on your tummy. Well pleased for you!!
Still a 12 stone on the scales this morning for me so I'm not over the moon but hey, no point in getting annoyed, new day today!!

Good idea get water in before you go then relax later in the day!

Good glad ur in the zone ;)

Squishy! Haha reminds me of dory from finding nemo lol do the boys watch it?

I'm so pleased ur feeling good! Bet ur surprising yourself huh?

Xxx

No they don't watch it. Not manic enough lol

Yeh in feeling very happy :)

Morning, what a wierd night, making toast!! lol. Thats really funny, but glad you didn't eat it!! And all sounds good in the losing weight, they do say you don't lose inches and lbs together so sounds like its taking effect on your tummy. Well pleased for you!!
Still a 12 stone on the scales this morning for me so I'm not over the moon but hey, no point in getting annoyed, new day today!!

Your body obviously loves that 12!! Lol just go for it again today and it has to move! If not throw out the devil scales ;-)

Yeah I could have been tempted to break the scales this morning, but like you say it has to go down at some point. Just don't want to be the same again when I go for weigh in on monday!! Was soooo hoping for another 6lb loss!

Yeah I could have been tempted to break the scales this morning, but like you say it has to go down at some point. Just don't want to be the same again when I go for weigh in on monday!! Was soooo hoping for another 6lb loss!

Just remember our bodies are evil creatures and keep us on a very short leash! Stick with it and you will get that big drop. We know this diet works - and you've proved it before x

Back