Stacey's Weight Watchers World

I forgot to add yesterday's food diary so here goes :)
Saturday 9th Aug ProPoints Day

Brunch:
Ham & Egg Cups with mushrooms, onion & sliced tomatoes (5pp)

1.jpg

Snack:

Total 0% Greek yogurt 105g (1pp) mixed with sweetener & vanilla essence, 1 tsp of choc shot (0pp), strawberries, watermelon & grapes.

2.jpg

Dinner:

Spaghetti Bolognese
14 ProPoints if counting or 3 ProPoints on Filling & Healthy.
125g extra lean mince beef (4pp), Parmesan cheese 1 tbsp (2pp), 75g dry weight of wholewheat spaghetti (7pp), WW garlic and herb ciabatta 1/2 (3pp), onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, passata, carrots, peppers, garlic, lea & perrins.

3.jpg

Snack:
WW Caramel wafer chocolate bar (2).

Total ProPoints: 24

Loss at meeting today: 1lbs. Really pleased so will carry on doing ProPoints this week :)

I'm just coming roast chicken dinner as well as two soups to start me off on another good week.
Spicy tomato, red lentil & red pepper soup & creamy chicken soup.
Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi love your food diary and photies!! You look fab. I will be closely following for inspiration.

Wow only just seen these photos. You looked stunning in your wedding photos! I think you have done the right thing switching from slimming world. Like I have said previously, all foods have a calorie value so how can they be free? And what's so special about muller light yogurts? I personally think people get better results out of slimming world when they have a bit more weight to lose. But that's just my opinion! 30 day shred is brilliant isn't it? but I have never got past Level 1!

Gorgeous wedding pics love the diary too x

Awww thank you everyone for your kind words. I must admit I felt a bit depressed yesterday after going through all those old photos but my husband said "you look gorgeous now as well" :)
Bless him. But seeing the photos again made me realise that yes I can get back there and I will.
I don't know whether it is just me but I find it harder to lose weight when I haven't got much to lose. I have just under a stone to lose and this time around it is being quite tough to get rid of haha. I will get there though and thank you to you all for the nice things you've said.

Andie you are so right too I think on SW I ate far too much lol. I am sick of the sight of the likes of things like Mullerlight yogurts, batchelors savoury rice/pasta and sauce and those flipping mug shots too lol!!

With ProPoints I'm finding I'm taking better control of my portion sizes and eating better by having the right amount of fruit and veggies too. On SW my IBS was terrible as well because I was constantly over eating too much of them.

I hope you all have a great Monday.
Can you believe on 14th August it will be 13 tears since me and my husband first met. We are both working all week so tonight we've decided we will get an Indian takeaway :)
So I'm staying low ProPoints all day then using my allowance on a nice chicken madras mmmm can't wait xxx

I can totally relate to the sw thing, i also have ibs and it was constantly flaring up wen on sw! Plus my portions wer out of control. Defo better for people with a lot of weight to lose.

Im trying ur spag bol recipe 2night :) lookin forward to it. Xx

Im im glad I wasn't the only one lol. I've not had one bad case of IBS since doing WW which is great.
Ooooo I hope you enjoy my Spag Bol. Did I post the recipe on here? I can't remember lol xxx

Here you go everyone I thought I'd give you all a laugh at my expense this morning.
I guess I won't be having porridge then.
And it means I now have to clean the effing microwave lol!

I'm usually ok with porridge but left it in just a little too long whilst I took my cuppa upstairs lol. One bonus is I've saved 4 ProPoints lol.

image-3811460533.jpg

Here you go everyone I thought I'd give you all a laugh at my expense this morning.
I guess I won't be having porridge then.
And it means I now have to clean the effing microwave lol!

I'm usually ok with porridge but left it in just a little too long whilst I took my cuppa upstairs lol. One bonus is I've saved 4 ProPoints lol.

View attachment 149424

woops!!
lmao awwwww!!!

Your wedding photos and your before and after pictures look amazing. I wish I had the courage to let Brett take a bikin photo of me now and again in 30 days as we go Florida in 5.5 wks. It'd be good to see the difference but can I do it? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Your wedding photos and your before and after pictures look amazing. I wish I had the courage to let Brett take a bikin photo of me now and again in 30 days as we go Florida in 5.5 wks. It'd be good to see the difference but can I do it? Xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Go for it Hun you'll love seeing the results after if you do a before and after photo xxx

Sunday 10th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day
My internet connection was rubbish last night so here's yesterday's diary. It only dawned on me at about 3.30pm yesterday that I realised I had not eaten much so we had an early Sunday roast and I splurged a few points on some Terry's chocolate orange. :D

Breakfast:
WW chocolate & vanilla biscuit bar from meeting (2pp).

Dinner:
Sunday Dinner - 139g raw weight chicken breast (3pp), 152g raw weight of potatoes made into roast potatoes (3pp), 2 tsp of Bisto onion gravy granules made with 1/4 water (1pp).
I used the WW herb packet that I bought from class on my chicken and it was lovely. I recommend it if anyone hasn't tried it.

image-2388595911.jpg

image-2976584678.jpg

Dessert:
52g Wall's light vanilla ice cream (2pp), 1 meringue nest (1pp), 1/2 bar of Cadbury flake (2pp), strawberries.

image-24064438.jpg

Other treats:
8 pieces of Terry's chocolate orange segments (10pp), 150ml skimmed milk for tea/coffees (1pp).

Total ProPoints: 25
Weeklies left: 49

Last edited:
Sunday 10th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day
My internet connection was rubbish last night so here's yesterday's diary. It only dawned on me at about 3.30pm yesterday that I realised I had not eaten much so we had an early Sunday roast and I splurged a few points on some Terry's chocolate orange. :D

Breakfast:
WW chocolate & vanilla biscuit bar from meeting (2pp).

Dinner:
Sunday Dinner - 139g raw weight chicken breast (3pp), 152g raw weight of potatoes made into roast potatoes (3pp), 2 tsp of Bisto onion gravy granules made with 1/4 water (1pp).
I used the WW herb packet that I bought from class on my chicken and it was lovely. I recommend it if anyone hasn't tried it.

View attachment 149511

View attachment 149512

Dessert:
52g Wall's light vanilla ice cream (2pp), 1 meringue nest (1pp), 1/2 bar of Cadbury flake (2pp), strawberries.

View attachment 149513

Other treats:
8 pieces of Terry's chocolate orange segments (10pp), 150ml skimmed milk for tea/coffees (1pp).

Total ProPoints: 25
Weeklies left: 49

Your food looks lovely. Will have to try the herb packet. Will have to wait a week though as just been to meeting tonight

Your food looks lovely. Will have to try the herb packet. Will have to wait a week though as just been to meeting tonight

Good luck hun :)
Did you enjoy the meeting and how you feeling about your first week? xxx

Monday 11th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast:
Red grapes & 1 WW vanilla & chocolate biscuit bar from meeting (2pp).

Lunch:
WW Soothing chicken soup 1/2 serving (3pp)
Hovis wheatgerm bread toasted (3pp) with 1 slice of WW cheese (1pp).
Here is the recipe for the soup......
WeightWatchers.co.uk: Weight Watchers recipe - Soothing Chicken Soup

View attachment 149517

Dinner:
Chicken madras (22pp), 1/3 boiled rice (4pp), 11g poppadom (1pp), WW mini naan bread (3pp).

View attachment 149518

Snacks:
2 Asda mini gingerbread men (2pp), 150ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee's (1pp).

Total ProPoints: 42
Weeklies left: 33

We had a bit of a treat tonight as Hubby & I are both working on our Anniversary which is Thursday. It isn't our wedding Anniversary, it's the day we met and it will be 13 years awww xxx

Back