Stacey's Weight Watchers World

Weds 6th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast:
WW Love Fibre cereal, 35g (3), 145ml semi skimmed milk (2). Was out of skimmed so had to have this lol.

Lunch:
I wasn't feeling 100% today so stopped off at Birds & grabbed this cheese roll. Decided to be good & weigh it as soon as I got home & then weighed the cheese as well so I could accurately work out the ProPoints.
Cheese Roll (10), WW ready salted crinkle crisps (2).

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Dinner:
6 ProPoints if counting & 1 ProPoints on F&H.

Made using 70g 5% fat minced beef (2pp), onions, mushrooms, peppers & carrots. Add some tinned tomatoes & beef stock, splash of Lea & Perrins & simmer until the sauce thickens. Cook 125g raw potatoes (3pp) in a pan of vegetable stock & add a teaspoon of mustard. Once cooked mash well & top on the mince. Add 15g of low fat cheddar (1pp) & place in oven until bubbling.
Serve with vegetables of your choice. Delicious.

4.jpg

Dessert:
Homemade Eton Mess
105g Total Greek 0% yogurt mixed with sweetener & vanilla essence (1), fresh strawberries, 1 meringue nest (1).

6.jpg

Total ProPoints today: 25

Tonight I cooked myself some 0 ProPoints soup using all the veggies I had left in the fridge as I am trying to save money on food shopping lately :)
I made the soup using:
1 vegetable stock cube, white cabbage, carrots, onions, swede, green peppers, tinned tomatoes & salt & pepper. I will blitz it before I eat it tomorrow afternoon.

I also made myself a nice fruit salad to have for breakfast in the morning before work & to pick on throughout the day tomorrow. Love this divided lunchbox to keep all the fruits separate. It was only £1 from Asda.

5.jpg

Tomorrow's dinner is something easy again using up what I have in the kitchen. I have taken some chicken breasts out the freezer, got a jar of WW rogan josh sauce, some mini WW naan breads & I will either make it with Actifry chips or brown rice depending on what my Hubby fancies when he gets home from Madrid!!!
Yay he's coming home tomorrow and I can't wait, I just need to give him a massive cuddle. I spoke to him earlier on the phone and he's so happy to come home to see me. We both can't wait :) xxxx

Thank you Hun :)
I will be home soon so will be having a quick tidy round the house & put some clean bedding on before I go back out to work at 5pm.
He said he should be home around 9pm so its quite a long day bless him especially as he's got to work today too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Treacle/Stacey,

My name is Andie. I have been browsing around this site and your commitment to WW and posting on this site has super motivated me! I am new to WW but sadly not new to dieting! I have been bouncing around 10.7 to 10.10 stones for far too long! I am determined that this time I will be successful.

Do you do much in the way of exercise or are you just focused on the food?

Just thought I would say hello.

Andie xx

Hi Treacle/Stacey, My name is Andie. I have been browsing around this site and your commitment to WW and posting on this site has super motivated me! I am new to WW but sadly not new to dieting! I have been bouncing around 10.7 to 10.10 stones for far too long! I am determined that this time I will be successful. Do you do much in the way of exercise or are you just focused on the food? Just thought I would say hello. Andie xx

Hi Andie
Welcome to my food diary thread and WW :)
Its lovely to see you here and its good to have other WW friends to chat to.

I am quite new to WW myself but I'm really enjoying the plan.
I am a slower loser but I don't let that get into way of things lol!
How long have you being doing WW? I'm here as a friend if you want to get motivated together.

I've not been exercising this time around just yet but I would like to start something soon. My fitness levels are really poor so I have to build myself up gradually.
What about you?
Stacey xxx

I wanted some portion pots/cups so I can take better control of my portion sizes with things like rice/pasta.
Also handy to know the correct measures when following a USA recipe as they seem to use the terms 1 cup, half a cup a lot in their recipes rather than like us Brits who use grams & ounces.
Got this lovely little set from Asda for only £1.

image-1066349875.jpg

hiya hunni hope u enjoyed seeing ur hubby and catching up :)

those cups are ideal because many time ive googled what the equivalent to a cup is when looking as different recipes etc! bargain at £1 too! x

I lived in new zealand for seven years and everything was measured out in cups..so much easier! Also theres a kiwi book which I swear by which includes hundreds of recipes for dishes which contain 4 Ingredients and nothing else! So easy to calculate points or calories. It's called four ingredients...funny that! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Stacey

Your hair looks gorgeous! Glad hubby is home again too :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thurs 7th Aug 2014

Breakfast:
Watermelon, pineapple, strawberries, mandarins & WW Greek style coconut yogurt (2).

image-621737014.jpg

Lunch:
Homenade Veg soup (0)
Hovis wheatgerm small loaf bread 2 slices (3)
1 slice WW cheese (1)

image-1298686218.jpg

Dinner:
Yesterday's Dinner on a ProPoints Day

New potatoes raw weight 112g (2)
Asda lighter mozzarella 30g (1)
WW 1/2 quiche (3)
Walkers hoops & crosses (2)
WW 40g coleslaw (1)
Asda smart price cottage cheese 100g (1)
Coop 2 slices breaded ham (1)
Cathedral lighter 17g cheese (1)
Hellmanns lighter than light mayo 1 tbsp (0)
Branston pickle 1 tsp (0)
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, spring onion, pickled onion, peppers, beetroot.

image-4043627959.jpg

Snacks:
WW chocolate biscuit bar (2)
Asda 2 mini cornflake clusters (3)
Asda 2 mini gingerbread men (2)

image-1313555355.jpg

Total ProPoints: 25

Totally forgot to add my food for yesterday as I had a busy day at work then hubby arrived home very late.
He's home safe now and its good to have him back :) xxx

Fri 8th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast:
20g puffed wheat (2), 145ml skimmed milk (1).

Lunch:
Hovis wheatgerm small loaf 2 x slices (3), 103g baked beans (2), 1 WW cheese slice (1).

image-631328824.jpg

image-3902661084.jpg

Dinner:
WW rogan josh 1/2 jar (2)
100g chicken raw weight (2)
WW mini naan bread (3)
WW creamy korma poppadoms 1/2 pack (1)
115g potatoes raw weight made into slices (2)
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato & spring onion.

image-691789299.jpg

Snacks:
Walkers French fries (2)
Costa Americano with skimmed milk (1)
WW chocolate wafer (2)

Total ProPoints: 24

Hi Andie
Welcome to my food diary thread and WW :)
Its lovely to see you here and its good to have other WW friends to chat to.

I am quite new to WW myself but I'm really enjoying the plan.
I am a slower loser but I don't let that get into way of things lol!
How long have you being doing WW? I'm here as a friend if you want to get motivated together.

I've not been exercising this time around just yet but I would like to start something soon. My fitness levels are really poor so I have to build myself up gradually.
What about you?
Stacey xxx

Well unfortunately when it comes to fitness I am either all or nothing! I get super motivated or not at all! I used to hit the gym before work every morning getting up at some ungodly hour 4.45am and wonder why I wasn't losing any weight or seeing any results. Then I realised that the latte and breakfast muffin on the way to work was killing all my good work! I have slowly realised that the saying "diet for weight loss and fitness for health" is so true.

Having said that, I am motivating my youngest son to get off the playstation and get on his bike so we are getting fit together. Have you heard of a fitbit flex? I bought one and it is so motivating! you have a target of 10,000 steps per day and it even has a sleep tracker in it as well. anyway, I am so sorry to hijack your food diary...I have waffled on enough!

That's ok Hun its nice to chat to other like minded people and make some new WW friends.
I love the sound of the Fitbit. Noticed in my WW booklet it says coming soon is the option to work out activity ProPoints earned on them so I have been tempted maybe as a Christmas present lol!
At the moment I don't do anything apart from the odd walks around my local village and one night I did abit of jogging lol. Must try harder that's for sure as although I don't have a lot of weight to lose it is a very slow journey for me xxx

Treacle.... Sorry to ask this on your food diary but how do I upload a profile photo? Do I have to have posted 50 posts before hand??

Treacle.... Sorry to ask this on your food diary but how do I upload a profile photo? Do I have to have posted 50 posts before hand??

I think it might be 20 or 50 I can't remember now. The best thing to do is go through some of the threads in the off topic section and comment just to bump your posts up lol xxx

Afternoon hun. Your dinner on Wednesday night looks proper yum! I shall be giving that a go for definite. You must be over the moon to have hubby back home. Was it last night or tonight? Hope you're feeling better now xx

Evening Hun
I'm still feeling abit strange with backache again arghhh. But other then that I'm ok.
Hubby came home last night and it was quite late but was soooo pleased to see him.
He's well trained too as he even treated me to my all time favourite perfume that I don't get often as its expensive lol!!

image-1603863117.jpg

Bless him xxx

I think it might be 20 or 50 I can't remember now. The best thing to do is go through some of the threads in the off topic section and comment just to bump your posts up lol xxx

Thanks! Xx

Back