Stacey's Weight Watchers World

936098_272581376266634_6321752374178942446_n.jpg

My #HealthySelfie taken tonight to raise money for DiabetesUK

After a long day at work, I slipped into my onesie & I have stuck to my ProPoints allowance but always love to save a few points to enjoy a nice cuppa & a WW caramel wafer bar in the evenings.

Thank you Weight Watchers :D

Friday 15th August 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast:
20g puffed wheat (2pp), 160ml of skimmed milk (1pp).

Lunch:
Very light lunch today as I was out & about working so I had a banana, red grapes and a cuppa.

Dinner:
Spag Bol
11 ProPoints if counting or 1 ProPoint on F&H.
Made using 125g 5% fat minced beef (4pp), tinned tomatoes, passata, onions, mushrooms, peppers, garlic & beef stock & a sprinkle of oregano. 69g wholewheat spaghetti (6pp) & 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese (1pp).

1.jpg

Dessert:
69g Wall's light vanilla ice cream (3pp) with an Oyster shell (2pp).

2.jpg

Snack:
WW Caramel wafer bar (2pp), WW coconut cake slice (2pp).

3.jpg

160ml skimmed milk used throughout day for tea (1pp).

Total ProPoints today: 24
Weeklies left: 44

Never seen those square crumpets before- will have to have a look out for them:)

Here's the packaging Hun. We love them xxx

image-859668734.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tomorrow my friend Hayley has planned for 6 of us ladies to have a Murder Mystery Meal at her house.
We have been given a character that we have to come dressed as & she's given us the menu too.
Check out the character I've got given lol.
Long legs?!? I'm only 5ft lol.
I'm doing ProPoints all week & always find it harder tracking when eating at a friends house as you don't know portion sizes etc.

I'm on 26 ProPoints a day & was thinking if I stay low point all day (fruit salad at breakfast, ham salad at lunch time) then I can hopefully feel safe knowing that my daily ProPoints & some weeklies should cover the meal & a couple of drinks.

What do you think to this menu? The starter is difficult too as I really do not like prawns so straight away I've saved on ProPoints lol!!

I really want another good week as I've lost for 3 weeks in a row xxx

image-623242532.jpg

image-3950668976.jpg

Thank you hun. I hope you're having a good week too. You up to much this weekend? xxx
Yeah we are moving tomorrow! Might not be around for a few days as we won't have broadband straightAway but will try and pop in from time to time whilst on my phone

Tomorrow my friend Hayley has planned for 6 of us ladies to have a Murder Mystery Meal at her house.
We have been given a character that we have to come dressed as & she's given us the menu too.
I'm doing ProPoints all week & always find it harder tracking when eating at a friends house as you don't know portion sizes etc.

I'm on 26 ProPoints a day & was thinking if I stay low point all day (fruit salad at breakfast, ham salad at lunch time) then I can hopefully feel safe knowing that my daily ProPoints & some weeklies should cover the meal & a couple of drinks.

What do you think to this menu? The starter is difficult too as I really do not like prawns so straight away I've saved on ProPoints lol!!

View attachment 149962

View attachment 149963

How about staying low point through the day but also earning some activity points too?

Some suggestions
make some zero point soup and have some of that before you go

with the main...fill up on veggies and go easy on the potatoes.

Dessert or cheese board and not both! Lol

Thurs 14th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast:
2 Asda square crumpets (6pp), 2 slices of WW cheese (2pp) cherry tomatoes.

View attachment 149889
Lunch:
Didn't get time for much today so I had 6 malted milk biscuits (5pp).

Dinner:
Corned beef hash (10pp)
110g princes lean corned beef (5pp)
Chopped potatoes (200g 4pp)
Chopped onion
Chopped carrot
Beef stock Bisto (1pp)
Salt & pepper.
Mix altogether and put in oven on gas mark 6 for 40 minutes.

I sometimes top mine with sliced potatoes and cheese and that's lovely but most of the time I do just love it like this.
Its so simple but really tasty.

View attachment 149890

Snacks:
WW greek style coconut yogurt (2pp), WW crisps (2pp), WW 4 chocolate digestives (5pp).

Total ProPoints: 31
Weeklies left: 44
This is a fab tea think I must have missed this one on facebook. Already planned and ordered shopping for this week but next week think ill definitely do corned beef hash with loads of veg yummy x

View attachment 149962

View attachment 149963

I think it all sounds delish!! If it was me I would do without potatoes for the main course and just have plenty of veggies with the beef, I would eat the dessert but stay away from the cheese and have some vino :) You could take your own starter if you don't like prawns - like Pommychic suggested a bowl of zero point soup. You want to enjoy yourself tho and not turn into a weirdy food Nazi.....It can send us that way I know!! ;) Keep low all day but don't go starving. Butternut squash roast in wedges could fill you up, its nice roast in cubes and you could chuck it in your salad. Have a great evening though! xx

Good morning

How did ur evening go? Hope u didn't kill ne1!!! Wot did u eventually decide on food wise?

Sounds like it would have bn a gd nite.

Wots ur plans 4 2day?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Stacey.

Well done on your loss and getting your 1/2 stone award that's brilliant. Hope the murder mystery dinner was a blast xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good evening everyone :)
How are you all? Sorry for the very late reply I have had a really nice lazy day with the Hubby today & stayed in my onesie. Oh I do love lazy Sunday's when I get them off work.
Last night was great, me and the girls had a really fab time. I stayed low ProPoint during the day & just had a very filling breakfast for 10 ProPoints but I did enjoy each part of my friends meal, we were all pleasantly surprised with the Thai prawn fishcake too as me and a couple of the others admitted we didn't like prawns - I tried it and really liked it. I think because it wasn't whole prawns and was spicy it kind of disguised it lol.
Obviously I am not sure what ProPoints to count for last night so I have decided to throw all my weeklies into the hat and the rest of this week I will just have my dailies.

Here's some of the photos.....

10615727_248113848732164_1701596204_n.jpg10620848_248113852065497_1963456036_n.jpg1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg9.jpg5.jpg11.jpg10.jpg12.jpg10609079_248113845398831_2044279264_n.jpg10617380_248113842065498_909226691_n.jpg

I struggled to get a long black dress with split so bought this flowery number at Asda last night and wore the fishnet tights with bows. lol. I was really pleased with my make up too. I am only just learning to be able to do good eye make up after treating myself to Bare Minerals starter kit. Apologies for my gormless face in some of the photos hahahaha.

And the food.......

3.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Hayley did an awesome job of the meal it was absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait for another night like this again :) xxxx

Last edited:
17th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

So after a lot of naughtiness last night I am back on it properly :)

Brunch:
Pineapple, mandarin, peaches & WW Greek style coconut yogurt (2 ProPoints) with 1 tsp of Choc Shot (0 ProPoints).

1.jpg

Dinner:
Corned Beef HotPot for 12 ProPoints
230g raw weight of potatoes (5pp), 110g of Princes lean corned beef (5pp), 30g Cathedral city lighter (2pp).
Bovril, onion, carrots, brussels.

1.jpg

Snack:
2 WW coconut cake slice (4pp), Terry's chocolate orange exploding candy 5 pieces (6pp), 160ml skimmed milk for tea (1pp).

Total ProPoints: 25

That pic of fat is grim. But definitely motivating!!! Mine is glued to my bum and thighs but I will shift it :)

That pic of fat is grim. But definitely motivating!!! Mine is glued to my bum and thighs but I will shift it :)

What picture of fat? I've not posted one. Only posted my pics from Saturday night lol xxx

What picture of fat? I've not posted one. Only posted my pics from Saturday night lol xxx

Morning

I think choccy means the fat that is on my signature, it's a lb of fat nxt 2 a mug 2 let u c exactly wot a lb is when we think we haven't lost much!!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hiya, glad that u had a good night and the food looks lovely.

What is Terry's chocolate orange exploding candy?

Thanks hunni :)
Here is the Terry's they are gorgeous. Currently £1 in Co-op xxx

10430401_273585526166219_7935472012418663775_n.jpg

Back