Stacey's Weight Watchers World

Oh sorry for confusion... I did mean that pic of fat from Alycyn1980's post meant to have tagged it and there seems to be the rest of my reply missing!! Lol!!

Your food at at the dinner party looked amazing! As did you! Sorry.... Don't know what happened there.

Might treat myself so some bare minerals makeup I've heard lots of good things about it. Xx

Oh sorry for confusion... I did mean that pic of fat from Alycyn1980's post meant to have tagged it and there seems to be the rest of my reply missing!! Lol!!

Your food at at the dinner party looked amazing! As did you! Sorry.... Don't know what happened there.

Might treat myself so some bare minerals makeup I've heard lots of good things about it. Xx

Haha it was only earlier when I logged onto Minimins from my PC that I realised what you meant lol. On the mobile app it doesn't show people's signatures.
Thank you for your kind comments regarding Saturday night hun. As for the Bare Minerals make up. Wow it is so worth it I love it and it so nice and natural feeling on your skin. xxx

Mon 18th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast:
Cheese & tomato toastie (4pp)
1 slice of WW cheese (1pp), 1 warbutons brown thin (3pp) & sliced tomatoes.

3.jpg

Lunch:
WW tomato & basil tin of soup (2pp).

Dinner:
My Version of KFC Zinger Tower Burger 12 ProPoints

Iceland hot & spicy chicken fillet (6pp), Iceland hash brown (2pp), Warbutons brown thin (3pp), WW cheese slice (1pp), 1 tablespoon of Hellmanns lighter than light mayo (0pp) & lettuce.
I have also had 4 ProPoints worth of homemade chips.
It was absolutely beautiful.

1.jpg2.jpg

Snack:
WW chocolate biscuit bar (2pp), Mini galaxy ripple (2pp).

Total ProPoints: 26

I've got to work a bit today booooo!!!
But after 2.30 I'm a free woman :D

Just had some brunch & made these. They were lovely.

Ham & Egg Cups free on F&H or 5 ProPoints for all 6 cups if counting.
2 slices of co-op breaded ham (1pp) cut into circles (I used the bottom of a tin to make these lol).
Spray muffin tray with frylight.
2 eggs (4) beaten.
Then add whatever u fancy to the egg mix. I've got red onion & mushrooms in mine. Top with sliced tomatoes.
Cook for 15-20 minutes on gas mark 6 xxx

View attachment 149141

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, do you cook the onions and mushrooms in the pan inadvance or add them to the egg mix raw.

Am thinking of trying this once my food delivery arrives today

Sunday 10th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day
My internet connection was rubbish last night so here's yesterday's diary. It only dawned on me at about 3.30pm yesterday that I realised I had not eaten much so we had an early Sunday roast and I splurged a few points on some Terry's chocolate orange. :D

Breakfast:
WW chocolate & vanilla biscuit bar from meeting (2pp).

Dinner:
Sunday Dinner - 139g raw weight chicken breast (3pp), 152g raw weight of potatoes made into roast potatoes (3pp), 2 tsp of Bisto onion gravy granules made with 1/4 water (1pp).
I used the WW herb packet that I bought from class on my chicken and it was lovely. I recommend it if anyone hasn't tried it.

View attachment 149511

View attachment 149512

Dessert:
52g Wall's light vanilla ice cream (2pp), 1 meringue nest (1pp), 1/2 bar of Cadbury flake (2pp), strawberries.

View attachment 149513

Other treats:
8 pieces of Terry's chocolate orange segments (10pp), 150ml skimmed milk for tea/coffees (1pp).

Total ProPoints: 25
Weeklies left: 49

Regarding the Mediterranean Herb bag and bake- did you put your veg also in the bag? If so did you put them in raw?

Hi, do you cook the onions and mushrooms in the pan inadvance or add them to the egg mix raw.

Am thinking of trying this once my food delivery arrives today

Hi Hun
Sorry for late reply been busy today sorting the house. I put everything in raw and then oven cooked them. xxx

Tues 19th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast:
Pineapple, mandarins and peaches. Didn't end up having the yogurt it was rank lol.

image-3541885902.jpg

Lunch:
Warbutons half & half square wrap (3pp), passata, 30g cathedral city lighter (2pp), oregano & mushrooms & fresh salad.

image-264552412.jpg

Dinner:
Beef Casserole 9 ProPoints if counting or only 1 ProPoints on F&H.
Sorry it doesn't look that appetising but it was really tasty lol.
Schwartz beef casserole mix 1/3 pack (1pp), 110g diced beef (4pp), 200g potatoes raw (4pp). Then 0pp for onions, mushrooms, carrots, cabbage & broccoli.

image-1790434213.jpg

Glass of 175ml dry white wine (4pp), gold bar (3pp) & WW caramel wafer (2pp).

Total ProPoints: 23

20th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast:
WW love fibre wheat & rice flakes, 35g (3pp), 160ml skimmed milk (1pp).

Lunch:
WW chicken leek & potato soup (3pp), 2 slices of WW Danish brown bread toasted (2pp), 1 slice WW cheese (1pp).

image-4294911322.jpg

Snack:
Pickled onions, hoops & crosses (2pp), 2 mini gingerbread men (2pp).

Dinner:
Stir Fry vegetables, red peppers, 40g dry weight egg noodles (4pp), 25g dry weight Mayflower curry sauce (2pp), 4 Hoisin mini duck skewers (2pp), 165g raw potatoes made into chips (3pp).

image-2671869247.jpg

Snacks:
WW orange & chocolate sprinkles yogurt (1pp).
This is new out and its lovely.

image-821846543.jpg

Total ProPoints: 26

Back