Stacy's All-New Diary

stacy87

Silver Member
I wanted to start afresh with this, since my new healthy regime is restarting now!

So I weighed myself last week, weighing in at 185lbs, and then again today, weighing in at 184.5lbs. So only 1/2lb in a week-but I wasn't into it 100% last week.

So, here I am getting back on the wagon! I got off to a good start today, exercising when I got up this morning, and have had the dog out for a walk 2day too. I maybe should mention that my temporary job ended a month ago and I am still looking for work, so have more time to fit in exercising!

ETA: Tonight's exercise included doing one dance breakdown and full dance routine on the PCD workout DVD, and then doing my kettlebell DVD. This is the first time I've tried the PCD workout, and it was really good fun! :)

Food so far for today: cereal, Viscount biscuit & cup of tea (s/s milk, no sugar), omelette with beans for lunch, cup of tea & single finger of Time Out, 1/2 sausage roll with some chips & beans for dinner. I've also drank just under 2 litres of water today!

Dinner wasn't great tonight, but that's because we had no other food in! Shopping tomorrow morning though to get some healthy supplies for the house :)

To re-instate why losing weight is so important to me, I'm going to write my reasons for it again!:

1) to feel and look good in clothes, without hating the way I look

2) to improve my health

3) to actually enjoy going shopping again, instead of dreading it!

4) to build up my confidence and make me feel like I deserve to be lived by someone.

Ok, so that's my first new diary entry-wish me luck!! :)

Last edited:
Good luck hun...

I only joined today...

I'm joining a gym next week so will have to work around my shifts at the pub!!

so this week is just calorie counting a few zumba work outs on kinect if i get a chance..

:)

Calypso30 said:
Good luck hun...

I only joined today...

I'm joining a gym next week so will have to work around my shifts at the pub!!

so this week is just calorie counting a few zumba work outs on kinect if i get a chance..

:)

Thanks hun! I'm sure you will love it here-it's just so inspirational! Particularly the before and after picture.

lol loving the workouts round the pub!!! :D

Good luck with Zumba! I've heard nothing but good things about it! Let me know how you get on with the Kinnect version, as we had thought about getting it, but weren't sure!

A friend of a friend of mine runs Salsa classes and has encouraged me to come along, so I may give that a go at some point too! I feel nervous about going to classes by myself though! X

hi stacy87 - good luck with your diet - you are doing really well with the exercise

maybe you should put your diary in the members section - it is better with the same people consistently everday helping you and you them - whether it be praising you or telling you off :D

Dito, I started a new diary too yesterday. Want to be new and posative not looking over my old diary and seeing all my slip ups.
Time for change.....
Good luck x

Karen27 said:
Dito, I started a new diary too yesterday. Want to be new and posative not looking over my old diary and seeing all my slip ups.
Time for change.....
Good luck x

Thanks Karen :) that's completely the same way I felt about continuing my old diary!

Good luck with your journey too! xx

thecactus said:
hi stacy87 - good luck with your diet - you are doing really well with the exercise

maybe you should put your diary in the members section - it is better with the same people consistently everday helping you and you them - whether it be praising you or telling you off :D

Thank you! I just hope I can keep the exercise up and keep myself motivated!

Is there a way I can move my diary into the members section?? Thanks for the advice :) x

i decided to move mine there - you could just copy and paste your first post and start a new one in the members area

What's the differance doing a members diary to this. Diary section???

karen the reason i moved mine was because i figured people would always be coming and going here (with less than 50 posts) so its better to have the same people around all the time

Back