Stale Crunchy Oatbakes- A WARNING!!!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Ok, so I was in a hotel, being good and not having the hotel breakfast, but eating my pre-weighed bag of crunchy oatbakes (which had gone a little stale and hard)with a cup of tea.

I bit into one and cracked a tooth. Went to the dentist yesterday and I now have to have a crown fitted- total cost I had to pay yesterday........£354.65!

damn!

OMG thats extortionate! Madness how much dentistry costs, Im glad i get it free!

Ah that is not good Princess!! Hope you have recovered, both from the trauma and the bill!

That's what I call a hole in the wallet! Can you claim any of it back?

My mum once chipped a crown on an olive stone, hiding in stone-less olives. She wrote a letter to Mr Sainsbury and they paid for dental treatment. I know it's not quite the same thing, but it may be worth a quick letter, exaggerating the truth of course.....you never know!!!

At least you might get some free crunchy oatbakes - fresh and everything!!!!

Well done for being so good in a hotel...don't know if I'll ever be strong enough (or organised enough!!!) to take my own brekkie to a hotel.

My mum once chipped a crown on an olive stone, hiding in stone-less olives. She wrote a letter to Mr Sainsbury and they paid for dental treatment. I know it's not quite the same thing, but it may be worth a quick letter, exaggerating the truth of course.....you never know!!!

At least you might get some free crunchy oatbakes - fresh and everything!!!!

Well done for being so good in a hotel...don't know if I'll ever be strong enough (or organised enough!!!) to take my own brekkie to a hotel.

I may give it a go then!

I have to be organised in hotels because I practically live in them at times through work- don't get me wrong, if I was on hols I wouldn't bother. In June I an in a hotel 4 nights per week so if I don't get organised I will put on tons! xxxx

Thanks for the advice x

That will teach you to try to be healthy! Stick to nice soft sausages and dippy egg from now on ;) x

Back