Stalled... help :(

-FJ-

Hallo.....

Am REALLY debating going back onto Lipotrim for a month....I've lost nothing at all for a very long time....only thing I can think of is sweeteners and dairy...and I CANNOT do low carb without them :(

Gonna try lipotrim again and kick the cravings....anyone reckon it's a superbad idea?

Will I really eff things up, body wise?

:(:(:(

I would always try to persuade people that eating real food is better than other diets. Only you know whats suits you though!

Not sure what the problem is if you know what you are doing and it has worked before
Ideas are - UP your carbs - sometimes people start losing on OWL when increase some types of carbs
Another thought is to carb and calorie count at the same time (not too low though) to see if that is a particular problem - potentially people eat too much but fairly unusual.
Worth checking your ratio of calories from carb, protein, fat (5/30/65% ish) - if you dont have enough fat and too much protein that can be converted to glucose
Otherwise the usual stuff - lots and lots of veg and water

Good luck:)

Excellent advice. There's always the possibility of some other factor affecting your ability to lose- this is usually hormonal. Pick any hormone and it will likely play some part in weight- thyroxin, oestrogen, progesterone (and insulin of course). If you can't lose anything without severely restricting calories, might be worth a check up with the doc.

Back