Stapo60 Diary of The Slimming Year.

October 2011
March 2012

Week 26 update have been faffing about a bit lately but can still report a loss of 1.5lbs.
Gotta be happy with that, as we are still going in the right direction.

Stapo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 7Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,
wk15 + 5lbs (Naproxen)
wk16 -9.5lbs, wk17 -2.5lbs, wk 18 Dublin, wk 19 STS, wk 20 -3.5lbs, wk 21 -3.5lbs, wk 22 -3lbs, wk 23 Paddys Day, wk 24 -3lbs,
wk 25 -1lb, wk 26 -1.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done,undone and Done again.
Next target is to get into the 21’s.Done
Lose 6 stone Done
Half way point reached
Get into the 20's Done
Lose 7 stone
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diari...fe-exante.html (From Lighter Life to Exante)

Wow! What a difference Stapo! You're looking fantastic :D
Keep up the good work mister, you're doing brilliantly - faffing or no faffing ;)

Well done on the 1.5lbs too - as you say, it's all going in the right direction!

Wow you look great! What a difference :) xxx

Alex_1978 said:
Wow! What a difference Stapo! You're looking fantastic :D
Keep up the good work mister, you're doing brilliantly - faffing or no faffing ;)

Well done on the 1.5lbs too - as you say, it's all going in the right direction!

Thanx for your thoughts Alex, hoping for a good loss this week, am being very good 100% TS.
Am not too far from losing 100lbs (hopefully within 2 more weeks.
Stapo

slimsarah said:
Wow you look great! What a difference :) xxx

Cheers Sarah thanks for your support pet.
It all helps, we are counting down now lol.
Stapo

Have been off minis for a bit and now catching up with folks. Good to see you're still on the downwards track and the weight is still coming off, even with the AAM week. So well done you. Mine had stalled a little and I've gained 3lbs since last Thursday (totally off plan with a few chocolates and carbs thrown into the mix....so kinda expected it).

I plan to get back on the Exante wagon next Monday, but only for a few weeks -as for me its a good way to detox those nasty carbs outta my system. It'll also mean I'll use up most of my sachets, because I don't want to waste them - and then from 1st May I'm moving over to a low carb plan.

I'll still be on Minis keeping an eye on things and look forward to seeing you post up your 100lb wl stats :D

Suseka nice to have you back on board.
We've missed you. Everyone is allowed some time off, just do this journey the way it works for you. I've had plenty of moments of weakness over the last 6 months, but try my best to stay focused on the big picture.
It's all down from here ( in a manner of speaking).
Stapo

Morning all. Semi final day today, my sons gone down for the match.
Couldn't sleep so up early and a weigh in at 5.45 am.
Jumped on the scales and have a loss this week of 4lbs, that's a total of 96.5lbs (closing in on the ton)
Which is nice
COYB
Stapo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start Weight 27 St 7Lbs
Lighter Life
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
wk15 + 5lbs (Naproxen)
wk16 -9.5lbs, wk17 -2.5lbs, wk 18 Dublin, wk 19 STS, wk 20 -3.5lbs, wk 21 -3.5lbs, wk 22 -3lbs, wk 23 Paddys Day, wk 24 -3lbs,
wk 25 -1lb, wk 26 -1.5lbs, wk 27 -4lbs

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 6 stone Done
Half way point reached
Get into the 20's Done
Lose 7 stone nearly there
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diari...fe-exante.html (From Lighter Life to Exante)

Last edited:
Thank you Darcy for ur support.

Last edited:
Not a good weekend football results wise, but "hey Ho !" its only a game.
Anyways, my update is to inform peoples of my mix n match week, last week.
I had bought some S&S products, to go with my usual Exante soups. So 7 pints of water a day.
I had a S&S oatmeal early afternoon, followed by S&S chilli or Spicy spaghetti about tea time.
Then in the evening 2 x Exante soups. In total about 680 calories.
Probably one of the easier weeks i have had. and a decent loss of 4lbs.

Start Weight 27 St 7Lbs
Lighter Life
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
wk15 + 5lbs (Naproxen)
wk 25 -1lb, wk 26 -1.5lbs, wk 27 -4lbs

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 6 stone Done
Half way point reached
Get into the 20's Done
Lose 7 stone nearly there
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-stapo60-diary-slimming-year.html

Last edited:
Phase 2

Haven't been on here for a while.
Got complacent and piled the pounds back on (foolish, I know) but "**** happens".
Didn't weigh myself for absolutely ages and got a shock a few weeks ago and discovered I had ballooned to 23 stone 6lbs.
Thats still 4 stone 1lb less than my starting weight, but just not good enough.
It definitely helps being part of the minimins community, so here I am. And onwards we go. :cool:

:booboo:

Phase 2 Starting Weight 23 stone 6lbs.

Wk 1 -16lbs, wk 2 -3lbs, wk3 -2lbs, wk 4 -1lb, wk 5 -4lbs, wk 6 -3lbs, wk 7 -2lbs,

Last edited:
HELP NEEDED : I have been using Tesco Strawberry flavoured water, cheap at 70p/ bottle.
Found some even cheaper at Homebargains, strawberry flavoured water 4ltrs for £1.
It has Malic acid but does have some Aspartamine, is this a definate "no, No"

Thanks for any help

Continuation of Phase 2

Wifes Birthday last weekend, so had a weekend off plan. We had a marvellous time unfortunately at weigh in I had gained 3 lbs. Hey, its not the end of the world.
So I have been TS since Friday. New Exante stock arrived today, so lets knuckle down and get this weight off.

:gen147:

Phase 2 Starting Weight 23 stone 6lbs.

Wk 1 -16lbs, wk 2 -3lbs, wk3 -2lbs, wk 4 -1lb, wk 5 -4lbs, wk 6 -3lbs, wk 7 -2lbs, wk 8 +3lbs,

Just noticed whilst updating my old ticker, that I am at the half way stage exactly
87 lbs gone 87 lbs to go.
Cant say its been easy, but my head is in the right place now, and thats half the battle.

:deadhorse:

Good to see you back Stapo! And well done on getting to the half way point :) It feels more acheivable doesn't it when you cross that hurdle!
Keep up the good work :D

Hi Alex nice to hear from you again, yep back for good now.
Its onwards and downwards. Lol.
Your still doing well, and the other half.
So you keep it up too.

Quick note; back in February me n the missus had a few days in Dublin, bought myself a rugby shirt as a treat. The idea was that I will be able to get into it soon.
Well, that NEVER happened.
Until NOW.
Yep, i am wearing it proudly and comfortably.
Which is nice.

Stapo60 said:
Quick note; back in February me n the missus had a few days in Dublin, bought myself a rugby shirt as a treat. The idea was that I will be able to get into it soon.
Well, that NEVER happened.
Until NOW.
Yep, i am wearing it proudly and comfortably.
Which is nice.

Yay :) that is nice x

Back