Star week?

That time of the month that we women hate - thankfully mine are all over now.....

Hmmmm...I have this this week....gained 1lb last week, so hoping to loose that and more for weigh in on Tuesday!

I knew what it meant, but I have always wondered why is it called that? The only thing I can think of is the hormonal threat of violence and my potential victim seeing Stars after I strike!! LOL, honest, I am not a psycho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew what it meant, but I have always wondered why is it called that? The only thing I can think of is the hormonal threat of violence and my potential victim seeing Stars after I strike!! LOL, honest, I am not a psycho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is from days of old when your SW Consultant would mark it on your weigh in sheets with a *.

I dont become a psycho, I just get all emotional and cry at the most ridiculous things!

yeah * week is just a term sw uses, and marks on your sheet should you wish to inform them :eek:) LOL suppose its just a nicer term to use in class.

xx

Back