Star Week

welshgirl21

Silver Member
It's my woman's week this week and I'm feeling so bloated and heavy today. I'm drinking plenty of water but is there anything else that will help?

Lol, ooohhh don't tempt me lol.

I might get some peppermint tea and try that today as it's one of the herbal teas I quite like.

I have this adorable lavender puppy that you heat up in the microwave for 90 seconds & then pop him on my cramps. Soothes any pain & relieves bloating like magic :) Plus he's SUPER cute!

Avon sell some lavender hearts I think. I also have a wheat bag which does the same thing.

Other than that... Lots of chocolate! Lol.

Mine too welshgirl. I only learned about Star weeks last night! My 4th weigh in and I put on a pound which was really frustrating.

I agree with the peppermint tea...

Roll on next week eh?

Duh - Just realised why I can't stop thinking about sweet things. And I don't even have a sweet tooth. :eek:

**tries to ignore the kids sweet jar**

Grrrr I'm sat here with a crampy tummy now, going to heat my wheat thing I think and I might have a low fat pot of ambrosia custard, push the boat out ;)

I find hot bath, pj's and tlc help :)

Also find green days help when period is on as it helps keep me in track with the plan and keeps me fuller for longer!

oh, glad i found this thread, i'ts my totm, (have fibrode problems, so not regular), just feel so sluggish, and yukky, thread given me good idea, will not think about the chocolate though (no really i won't lmao):D

Haven't lost any this week =(
Does This happen on star week?! It's only my third week as well..bit miserable now! Been so good as well! X

I usually had a gain of 3.5lb on a star week but now have magic soup that week and last week lost 0.5lb, not much I know but loads better than a gain :)

magic soup basically consists of:
celery,
green beans,
cabbage
I always put fennel seeds in, and some other herbs, whatever I pick up out of the cupboard.

works for me :) x

Back